Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Fall Perfume Favorites!

With August less than 24 hours away and September creeping up, what is the scent you'll gravitate towards the most this fall?

Re: Fall Perfume Favorites!

I love vanilla-esque scents during the fall! I don't know which scent I'll be wearing yet, but I know it'll be a lot less floral than my summer scents normally are!

Heh, what will you be wearing? Smiley Happy

I'm just starting to experiment with perfumes...I honestly have no idea what I'll be wearing in the winter as I only have summer scents for now. YIKESSSSSS

Spoiler

Haha, you have plenty of time! I love those Fragrance Samplers that Sephora does for this very reason - plenty of room to experiment! 

Plus, sometimes I like to spritz a summer scent on in the winter - especially when I get the winter blues~

i'm not sure about perfume, but I do know I plan to get Philosophy's Cinnabun body wash!  I love the smell of it, but to me it is more of a fall/winter smell, so I have been trying to hold off on buying it until the season change Smiley Happy.  I;ve been using the vanilla one for a summer body wash and it smells good too, just not as good as the cinnabun one!

I'll keep wearing my summer fragrances through August (and maybe into September a little!) but as the weather begins to cool down, I'll probably start using these in rotation, from my collection:

-Burburry Brit Summer (it really smells more autumn-y to me!)

-Beckham Signature 

-Versace Versus

-Lady Gaga Fame

-Bath & Body Works Forever Sunshine

-Zara White Jasmine

-Jennifer Lopez Live

(mostly just to finish the bottle so I can decorate it, lol. It's gorgeous!)

I've been seriously considering Fame. But, I've heard too many mixed reviews so now I'm all confuzzled.... How's the longevity of it?

While I really like the scent, it doesn't last, unfortunately. :-/ maybe 2 hours tops. I got it on clearance though, so I don't feel too down about it, lol.

Love the Lady Gaga one!

I just got some Henri Bendel perfumes, and I think I'm going to play around with the Rose and Oud this fall, along with my staple Calvin Klein Euphoria. If I get my birthday wish I might wind up with some Givenchy Organza Indecence if my hubby can track it down. What can I say, I like big scents to greet my favorite time of year (I'm a Libra Smiley Happy)

I will be joyfully returning to my Tocca Cleopatra.  I LOVE the scent, but find it too strong for my tastes for summer. Perfect for cooler weather!

Yup I agree with nebel about Tocca Cleopatra.  I have a small bottle that I am so looking forward to using come fall.  

I'm definitely purchasing Burberry Brit Sheer this fall. I usually wear very light fragrances, especially in the summer. Brit Sheer is slightly stronger than what I'm used to but isn't too strong. I've never bought a Burberry perfume before so I'm looking forward to adding this to my fragrance collection! 

swfupload_1098232069799652860.jpg

I'll probably use Chloe a little bit more though once it cools down. I'm not really in that mindset yet though, so I'm not sure what I'll be in to. I can't believe July is over!

I don't know where 2013 has gone! This month went by so quickly!

Chloe's my signature! I'll be picking up another bottle when F&F rolls around Smiley Happy

-Gucci Guilty

-Elie Saab

Smiley Happy

I'll probably be reaching for Fame and Prada Candy a lot this season.

swfupload_3740996395759528550.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/candy-P376127

swfupload_934060841112932510.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/fame-P375516

Whimsically yours,
Janine

For fall I always bring out the Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum!! It smells a lot different than the lighter version and it lasts all day.

gucci parfume.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/flora-by-gucci-eau-de-parfum-P257520?skuId=1236884

<3 Melissa

I usually wear all of my perfumes year round, the only one that I usually add in the fall is Sensual Amber by Bath and Body works a little muskier then what I usually wear.

I used to have the body spray -- it smells so warm and...perfect for fall! Smiley Happy

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • swfupload_1098232069799652860.jpg
  • swfupload_3740996395759528550.jpg
  • swfupload_934060841112932510.jpg
  • gucci parfume.jpg
  • swfupload_1962496812514314027.jpg