Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Ellis Brooklyn perfume

Has anyone tried Ellis Brooklyn perfumes? I was thinking about purchasing one and would love to hear some thoughts... they have mostly good reviews.

Re: Ellis Brooklyn perfume

get the Ellis Brooklyn BIOGRAPHY Fragrance Discovery Set

I saw this online, seemed like a good deal, so I ordered it. It just arrived today. I'm very picky and careful with fragrances because the wrong one (usually musky ones) will instantly trigger a migraine. I get by well with pure florals and light refreshing scents.

I was very surprised, blown away, actually. Out of the NINE sample mini-bottles in the set, there wasn't a bad one in the box. I like them ALL! Even the slightly woody ones with bourbon and sandalwood are light enough not to bother me. Those smell like they's be great on a fall or winter sweater. The light floraly and honey ones are divine. Great for spring and summer. If you're leary about buying perfumes like I am, fear not with this trial sizes. And 9 of them will last a while.

Love Sci-fi

@laurakristie I have. I really loved Sci-Fi and Rrose. If the sample pack is still available, I'd see about getting that.

Hi Samtian - thanks for your reply. So far I really like...

Hi Samtian - thanks for your reply. So far I really like Rrose, Fable, and Rives. Myth was okay - nothing too striking and I did not care for Raven at all (which I found strange since it has patchouli and I usually love that). Maybe it's worth a second chance... the only one left is Sci Fi which seems to be the most loved so I'm interested to see if I like it too.

Thanks Samtian - I've been going back and forth on the sa...

Thanks Samtian - I've been going back and forth on the sample pack as I have $10 coupon and you just helped me decide to give it a try!

Re: Thanks Samtian - I've been going back and forth on the sa...

@laurakristie Just wondered how the sample set is working out for you.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing