Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Dupe/suggestion help!

i wear 'Tainted Love' by Tokyo Milk, and went to buy a new bottle...turns out, its disappeared from Sephora. it took me forever to find a scent that i liked longer than a week - and now i need to start all over.

so i turn to you Beautiful people and ask for your help. anyone know of a dupe?  and im open to other suggestions and recommendations.

thanks!

Re: Dupe/suggestion help!

hey again, also Funk n Frost in Vancouver, BC, Canada has the minis, sampler perfume set and your Tainted Love is in this set $60.00 cad +

Funknfrost.com

🙂

hey again,

if you're in the states near/in california, this niche-market-boutique was having a promo on tokyo milk dark fragrance including your no.62 :

https://twitter.com/KuselsBigStore

@KuselsBigStore

Gift shop in Historical downtown, Oroville | Cards, candles, jewelry, kids stuff, paper products, gag gifts, the list goes on and on! | Come see us!

Downtown Oroville, CA
  1. Set up our Pop Up Shop @redflyclothing Today😉#redflyclothing #chico #swellbottles #giftshop #downtownchico #emilymcdowell #tokyomilkdark

hey again, just checked at Margot's  https://www.tokyo-milk.com/cart

and they have "in stock #no.62 tainted love rollerball" for $22.00US, they have finicky shipment , but it might help you

🙂

Yep, i hear you 87, same thing happened to me with Tokyo Milk Dark no.28 Excess, the scented lotion and the spray fragrances were the best scents i've ever experienced (yes, even better than gourmet dark truffles) !!!  i had first ordered it from Sephora, then when they stopped carrying it, i found another very small niche-cargo distributor who still had it so i loaded up with the fragrance lotion, then when they stopped carrying it, i contacted Margot's in the States and they do not make it any longer...!!!???!!! glad i loaded up here in Canada

; very sorry that happened to you, if i locate some i will let you know, research is my middle name 🙂

RE: Dupe/suggestion help!

I love this perfume too!! Tokyo milk has a website and they have gift with purchase when you subscribe ,!!

@nmb87 Have you tried the Fragrance Finder in-store?  It's supposed to be cross-referenced with a ton of scents so you can find similar ones.  🙂  Good luck!

@greeneyedgirl107 oh wow, i didn't even know about that! thanks so much!

@nmb87 Let me know how it works out!  The SAs have mentioned it to me but I've never used that feature.  I wish it were available online!

i finally got around to trying it out. its a really great idea. i told her what perfume i used..she typed it in and it brought up 3 similar scents and she gave me a sample of each to try - and the ones it suggested actually seem similar.

That's tough! 😞 You can still find Tokyo Milk fragrances through other retailers if you really miss it.

Otherwise, I'd try other vanilla based scents at Sephora. Or maybe Vanillary by Lush which is pretty affordable.

When I click the link it tells me the page doesn't exist. Maybe it's just not available in Canada?

Ahhh..  ARGH!  Sorry!  That's super frustrating.  C'mon S-Can, step it up!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing