Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Does anyone know of a fragrance like this...

I am picky when it comes to scents--but there's one I love for sure. Let me describe to you the smell of Caress Moisturizing Body Wash in "Berry Indulging" (the pink one; I think it's been discontinued or something because I can't find it anymore) if you haven't smelled it before: it isn't a complicated fragrance; it smells like a blend of delicious fruit and fresh flowers, and it smells very, very clean.  I want it in a perfume bottle--I don't expect it to be exact of course, that would be ridiculous, but if anyone could nudge me in a certain direction so I know what to take a whiff of, I'd really appreciate it.

If it helps, I also love the smell of Irish Springs bar soap.

Try Calvin Klein's One Summer.  Also, the Clean perfumes...

Try Calvin Klein's One Summer.  Also, the Clean perfumes are nice.  Bath and Body Works Sea Isle Cotton is great too.

I would definitely suggest that you head to your nearest...

I would definitely suggest that you head to your nearest Sephora and try out some scents! Also, the SA could give you more suggestions.

If you're into clean scents, you might want to smell D&G's Light Blue Smiley Happy

Hmmmm  I would suggest trying Emilio Pucci's "Ms Puc...

Hmmmm  I would suggest trying Emilio Pucci's "Ms Pucci" its a very clean slight floral scent.  I don't think it smells like soap but...  I also think you might want to look into a body spray as opposed to a perfume, they are usually lighter scents.  Bath & Body works had a light floral/cotton scent that was really clean (not sure if they still have it).  Hope this helps Smiley Surprised

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors