Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Do you wear perfume to bed?

When Marilyn Monroe was asked what she wore to sleep in, she famously replied "Chanel No. 5"   

What about you? Do you sleep in perfume?

I like applying perfume at night after my shower or bath.  I find it soothing and pleasant.  I'm wearing Tocca Bianca right now Smiley Happy 

Re: Do you wear perfume to bed?

Sometimes I do. I prefer Chanel No 19 though Smiley Happy

I have a few times, and really enjoyed it! However, I only own 1 full-size perfume - everything else is a sample. When the 4x points rolls around, I'm for sure purchasing Gucci Flora in Glorious Mandarin. I love spritzing this before bed. I've gotten samples of this one twice from my store, unable to put down the money on it.

With a promo code, I got the deluxe of Gucci Flora in Gorgeous Gardenia, which I'm wearing now. Quite lovely, but I prefer my Mandarin Smiley Happy 

Usually not, but sometimes if I'm in a bad mood or if the room doesn't smell good, I spray perfumes before I go to sleep. Just whatever I have that's not sharp/spicy, so DKNY or Marc Jacob.

I sometimes wear Clean Warm Cotton or Philosophy Pure Grace to bed to give me a nice, cozy sleep Smiley Happy

Of course most of the time my Angel Hair Mist is still going strong when I go to bed so I dream of chocolate and spices, mmmmmm.

I totally do the same thing!! I have a couple of bottles of Warm Cotton, and the only time I wear it is when I go to bed, or if I'm going to the gym.

Generally no, because I feel like I am wasting expensive perfume if I just go to sleep right after putting it on lol.  I want to get to enjoy the scent of it, if I am going to use it!

Heh, can't help but think of Marilyn Monroe and her infamous Chanel No. 5 perfume that she wore to sleep.

I personally feel like I would be wasting my expensive perfumes, so I just bathe in their body washes instead. Smiley Very Happy

I shower in the mornings and apply my perfume then. So I don't use any at night.

I kind of want to try sleeping in perfume after reading these responses. I love changing up my perfumes on a daily basis, maybe I can find a calming scent to wear to sleep to try it out.

As of now though, I use an olive oil body lotion that smells divine, right before bed!

Yes, often.  This is how I test many of my perfume samples.

And in the spirit of this thread, rocking the Chanel No. 5 right now.

Hearting your comment mainly because you own Chanel No. 5.  Bravo!

Some nights I do, especially on ones when I need a good "aromatherapy" Smiley Happy

I wear Philosophy - Amazing Grace to bed every night!! Very ladylike and soothing.

Wow I've never head of this before! I might have to try it, I usually apply heavy hand lotion the one I'm currently using smells like mint and it is kind of relaxing.

Once in a while b/c i always forget! But right now I'm wearing Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.  

Highlighted

only when i'm feeling frisky. ( wink wink) lol

I always spray "Carried Away" (a B&BW scent) in my hair before bed. I have long, straight hair and it's always all over the place when I'm sleeping, so I like it when my hair smells good when I'm in bed. Weird, I know! 

Sometimes, I do. I try to reach for a less expensive body mist/body spray instead of an actual perfume during night time though....

same here! Victoria secret body sprays for me after nightly shower 

This is such a cute question. (: 

Sometimes after a tiring day, I apply a few drops of Chloe to the back of my ears; it makes everything seem a little brighter and sleep a little less troubled. ^^

I usually don't! I sometimes spray my room before bed.

<3 Melissa

i dont but will spray some in the bathroom to freshen things up Smiley Happy

I dont exactly wear a perfume to bed, but I do have one of those bed "sprays" to help relax & keep the room nice & fresh Smiley Happy  Anything too heavy will earn me a look of confusion from my honey Smiley Wink

Yes, because it helps me sleep I think.

I have been wearing Dot by Marc Jacobs.

Although it seems like the smell goes away fast or is it just me?

Conversation Stats