Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Disappointed by Rewards Bazaar

Has anyone gotten the 2000points Jo Malone perfume reward?? I was literally on the app at 9:08 and it was already sold out!! How is that even possible?! It said they had 150 units... It was literally the only reward I was ever excited about! So frustrating...
Anonymous Insider

I'm sorry 😕 I was able to snag one right at 9am PST. Here's what I've experienced so that maybe my tips may help for next time. I've been able to snag the big ones and here's what I do. I use the Sephora app only when getting rewards because Sephora website sometimes freezes up on me so lesson learned the first two times of trying that out.. watch the time. Watch it like a hawk. I'm talking about try not to blink while your watching the time once it hits 8:59am(PST) sounds intense huh that's because it is haha once the clock hits 9am you have seconds to hit the rewards section or make sure you're already there. Oh and make sure you are all ready to checkout well before 8:59 so that once you click 'add to basket" all you gotta do is click checkout-place order. Good luck for next time!

In my experience, rewards seem to get posted BEFORE 9am PST. When I tweeted about it, the folks at Sephora admitted that this often happens. As for the Jo Malone reward, it didn't even show up on my app until this morning, so I assumed it was released today and not Tuesday. Of course it was sold out like all of the other rewards over 1000pts.

Re: Disappointed by Rewards Bazaar

In my experience, if you’re not online at 8:59am PST refreshing the page, then your odds of getting a good reward aren’t that great. When I redeemed the Wildfox bike, there were only 5 (I think) but I was online right 9amPST so I snagged it quick. It’s all about timing and luck. I hope you get a good one soon ❤️❤️

That sounds like an awesome reward! I'll have to schedule Sephora time on my work calendar lol

@AMK721 oh hi! Welcome back 😘 when I had ~10,000 points, I started checking the bazaar before I clocked in at 9am so I could snag a high point reward that would get rid of all my points. I would definitely set an alarm at 8:55am though 😬

Hi!  Thank you! It's good to be back. I can't get onto BIC while I'm at work then when I get home there's so many other things going on, I keep forgetting to log in.

I keep building up my points so I'm hoping a great reward comes my way one day.

Sometimes they post more in small batches for different time zones, like concert tickets. Keep an eye out if you're really into it.

Rewards tend to be released on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, though, so there are a whole lot of people refreshing their apps at 8:58 Pacific time. It's just part of the game.

RE: Re: Disappointed by Rewards Bazaar

Thanks! I was so desperate I even emailed customer service to ask if they give out the reward in stores, I was actually willing to drive to get it haha They responded with a standard impersonal message, which was a big dissapointment but anyways...
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing