Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Did anyone step out of their comfort zone and purchase a fragrance different than your usual ?

Happy Cyber Monday Everyone:

Did anyone step out their comfort zone and purchase a fragrance different than your usual? Normally I would purchase florals such as Clinque Happy Heart or Chanel #5. Lately I became intrigued by  scents such as Flowerbomb and Theirry Mugler. I ordered Theirry Mugler's Alien Body Lotion because I couldnt get the scent out of my head after trying a fragrance sample I found in a Magazine. Every time I smell it morphs into an interesting scent --not your every day fragrance. 

Re: Did anyone step out of their comfort zone and purchase a fragrance different than your usual ?

I usually like fruity scents like Donna Karan's  Be Delicious and scents by VS.   However, I came across Philiosophy's Baby Grace which I like alot.  I also like Jo Malone's Red Roses. Lolita Lempicka and Balenciaga are both nice also.

Re: Did anyone step out of their comfort zone and purchase a fragrance different than your usual ?

I heard Philsophy has great fragrances---I use their Miracle Worker moisturizer.

I enjoy fragrances  since I   was a little girl playing with my grandmother's ,aunts and mothers perfumes, body powders etc.

Fragrance is my soundtrack of my day in a sense.

I'm with you! I fell in love with Flowerbomb -- normally heavy fragrance gives me a huge headache, and I avoid bold, heady scents like the plague. For some reason, though, I tried a sample of it, and I couldn't stop smelling the fragrance stick, even after I got home. I HAD to have it! I normally go for lighter, less intense floral scents, light citrus, even toned-down orientals...you get the idea. I think Flowerbomb smells a little different on everyone, too (I also normally don't like buying fragrances that everyone else has -- but it's kind of a unique-smelling scent on everyone!).

: )

Highlighted

I agree with you on Flowerbomb--I was hooked.  It is a pick me up and happy scent for me.

I usually like floral or fresh scents and I usually hate musky scents. But I have tried a few: Angel, Hanae Mori, Viva la Juicy..

Verdict: No thank you. I will stick to my favorite Juicy Original and maybeee try some fresh summer scents. 

I also fell in love with Flowerbomb!

I never wear perfume, ever. Occasionally a spray that someone got me or something, but never perfume perfume. I don't ever wear one when I am working which makes me not likely to try them.

I got Flowerbomb as a sample from a makeup order and I love it! I have almost used up my little sample already.

I've been wearing Chanel Chance for the past 4-5 years and decided to switch it up just last week. Bought Prada's Infusion d'Iris - a small bottle just in case. I'm still not 100% sold - I really love Chance - but I think the change, even if temporary, is a bit invigorating.

Hey, I've used Chance for a long time too! Have you tried Chance au Freche? I also really like Butterfly by Hanae Mori. It's a very different but gorgeous scent.

I bought Angel Innocent and love it. I usually go with heavy orientals and woody scents so Angel is a little more citrus than Im used to. Its one of those scents that I hate in the bottle but love once I try it on.

Conversation Stats