cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Cruelty-Free Summer Fragrance

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a cruelty-free summer fragrance set? I was teetering between Maison Marie Louis or Ellis Brooklyn, but I wanted to get some opinions on what's in for this year! Also, my budget is limited ,so I definitely wanted to get the best bang for my buck!MAISON LOUIS MARIE - Perfume Oil Discovery Set  ELLIS BROOKLYN - Chronicle Fragrance Discovery Set ELLIS BROOKLYN - ADVENTURE A Fragrance Layering Set

Thanks!

Re: Cruelty-Free Summer Fragrance

@isk8717  I've liked a few of the Pinrose scents and they're sets are usually a good deal. PINROSE - Pinrose Style Kit PINROSE - Scents and Shimmer Set. 

Sephora also carries a Favorites set with Clean brands, which means you can try out a bunch of samples and then redeem for the one you like the most.

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Clean Fragrance Sampler

Thank you! I forgot that Pinrose is also cruelty free. Unfortunately the Sephora set is a little more than I have to spend, but it would’ve been perfect, I agree with you 

May I suggest Ellis if you like vanilla. Sci-fi is one of the most memorable vanilla scents on the market and Ellis is made in the USA-which is unique for fragrance. I’d go with the discovery set over a layering one. Discover sets allow you to try a variety of scents, whereas layering sets merely offer one scent with different nuances.

Ellis Brooklyn SCI FI Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

ELLIS BROOKLYN - Chronicle Fragrance Discovery Set

@isk8717 Of the clean brands carried by Sephora, I would go for Phlur followed by the MLM

PHLUR - Sample Set

Good to know- thank you! 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing