Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Cologne or Perfume

Ladies/Gentlemen: Have you ever worn a scent meant for the opposite sex? I’m a woman who, personally, loves wearing cologne! I find that I get so many compliments! I don’t thing fragrances should be only for certain genders. They should be considered unisex. What do you think?

Re: Cologne or Perfume

I’m prone to wear cologne in the summer. Chanel allure, or homme is a favorite. Wool by Commodity is fall cozy for me too.

RE: Cologne or Perfume

I wear whatever 🙂 @amanda0000 when I wear scents marketed to men I tend to get a lot more compliments.

Honestly, me too. My favorites are Versace Eros and Versace Dylan Blue. What about you?

@amanda0000  I own a number of fragrances intended for the opposite sex. Honestly, it's all just a marketing thing. Wear what you enjoy. 

Anonymous Insider

Hello Beautiful Body Spray by Bath and body works

@amanda0000 - I love wearing men's scents!

RE: Re: Cologne or Perfume

Do you have any favorites?

Me too!!!! And so does my older sister

I actually bought my husband the Neroli and Bergamot cologne from The Art of Shaving because if he wasn't into it, I could hijack the bottle @amanda0000 

One of my favorite borderline perfumes is Chloe Nomad.  The first few times I wore it, my husband asked if I borrowed something of his 😋

I loveeee the Versace colognes!!! My favorites are Versace Eros and Versace Dylan Blue. I love how right now they come with a free backpack for summer!

Re: RE: Re: Cologne or Perfume

There's nothing better than a 'free with purchase' @amanda0000 !!! Icing on the finely scented cake

@amanda0000  I definitely enjoy wearing fragrances for men, especially as I like woody and spicy notes which are really not inherently masculine.

I really like Versace Eros, Versace Dylan Blue, and Hugo Boss The Scent!

Re: RE: Re: Cologne or Perfume

@amanda0000nice! I really like Hermes Bel Ami and Frederic Malle's Bois d'Orage/French Lover

@amanda0000 I say wear whatever makes you happy. 

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
testing