Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Cologne for a grad gift.

So my best friend is graduating and i want to get him a cologne but I don’t know what to get him and he doesn’t really care. He’s a chill but adventurous guy (snowboarding,mountain biking) (very cis lol) who cleans up nice and likes to wear blue suits. I want the cologne to suit him but i don’t even know where to start. SOS

Re: Cologne for a grad gift.

Hi @kiekai, we get that it’s hard finding the right fragrance when you don’t really know what he likes! We would recommend going with a fragrance discovery kit, like our Fragrance Portfolio or Style Guide. They offer a great range of scents perfect for sampling. He’s sure to find the perfect scent for him 🙂

@kiekai I love Polo by Ralph Lauren and Aqua di Gio for men!

@kiekaiAs the person previously stated, I agree with the cologne sampler. I bought it for a friend, and its amazing since he can try out all the colognes, and than pick the one that he actually wanted a full size of.

Cologne for a grad gift.

As a guy, here are my suggestions: Not sure how much you are willing to spend, but Aventus by Creed would be my number one suggestion, handsdown. My not so pricey secondary suggestions are Grey Vetiver EdP by Tom Ford, Terre D’Hermes EdP by Hermes, Sauvage EdP by Dior (avoid the EdT), Fahrenheit by Dior, Egoiste Platinum by Chanel, Vetiver by Guerlain. If the secondary list is too much information and you are still unsure, I suggest Terre d'Hermès EdP by Hermes

Versatile and modern men's scents

• JP Gaultier's Le Male (oriental fougere)
  • Comme des Garcons's Man 2 or Black Pepper (spicy woods)
  • Tom Ford's Grey Vetiver (modern vetiver)

Good luck 🙂

@kiekai I suggest getting a set of cologne since he doesn’t have a preference. This cologne sampler is perfect! He can try out a variety of scents to hopefully discover a favourite, and he’ll have a small collection to chose from for different occasions! 

https://m.sephora.com/product/cologne-sampler-P423555?icid2=:p423555:product

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing