Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Clean woman fragrance?

Looking for a perfume that smells super clean, and like fresh and fruity. Kind of like a shower gel or shampoo smell, straight out of the shower vibe. Any recommandations ?

Re: Clean woman fragrance?

@cocoxobeauty Try Versace Eros, it’s a fruity and fresh scent, that smells to me like body wash.  It would be an ideal pick for summer.  I would try it first though, the dry down didn’t bode well on me and gave off a traditional bubblegum scent, which I wasn’t fond of, but I enjoyed the opening and mid section.  

@cocoxobeauty  Check out 3 L'Imperatrice by Dolce&Gabbana. It smells like a fruity hair shampoo (in a good way). Sephora carries it.

I agree it reminds me of a hair salon.  Very bright opening, it’s fresh.

that sounds amazing ! thanks !

@cocoxobeautyPacifica has some fruity ones that might be worth trying. They started out as a soap company I think.

I will look into it 🙂 thanks for the idea !

check out the CLEAN brand - I think there's one that's like shower fresh

I'll check it out thank you ! 🙂

@cocoxobeauty Philosophy Pure Grace comes to mind. They have a full range of products from body wash to fragrance to lotion so you can wear it from head to toe. If you want something a bit fresher maybe try By Rosie Jane Leila Lou, and Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia is brighter but still clean. 

@alexasteph   That's exactly what came to my mind- Pure Grace, with a soap and berry combination.  Love it!

Okay I'll check those out thanks !!:)

@cocoxobeauty No problem! 

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing