Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

Calling all teens!

Hey you guys! So teens... what's your favorite perfume? I'm searching for a new one (haha that's not surprising) and I was wondering what you guys liked. And if you aren't a teen anymore, what was your favorite when you were?

Thanks!! Smiley Happy

<3 beautygeek97

Probably by the choices, it is easy to tell my teenage da...

Probably by the choices, it is easy to tell my teenage days have been over for a while.  Also evident where I lived was also limited selection. 

CK One :  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P4095&categoryId=C15134   

CK Eternity:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P4099

Plus money and expenses were limited so I had a few spritzes/mists of Bath and Body Works or Victoria's Secret ones around. 

I'm 24 now and I have a flurry of memories all of these s...

I'm 24 now and I have a flurry of memories all of these scents stir up. 

Victoria's Secret:

Love Spell, my best friend wore this she was fun and sweet

Sweet Temptation, discontinued now but you maybe able to get it during semi annual sale, the guys I hung out with loved it and said it smelled like peaches and roses.

Heavenly, kind of a daring scent for youngsters, but I really liked it my bf's Mom loved it on me, she'd always take a sniff

Very Sexy, my sister wore this it's sassy like her

Vanilla Lace, will forever remind me of my football player boyfriend

Amber Romance, my same friend wore this for a while, it's a little nauseatingly sweet, but I still have to smell it when I go past

Lucky Brand perfume is really good for teens, everyone in our class wore it for a while, found at The Buckle.

Hollister Laguna Beach is really nice, smells like pink popsicles

I knew it was too old for me but I would steal a squirt or two of my Mom's Chanel No. 5.

Any of the Delishous collection, they just came out with Golden Delishous, I want a sample!

In my class of 2005 ALL the girls wore Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon, I just had a bottle for after gym, and I'll never forget Eric Sutton took it and poured it down the hall, he asked first, that hall probably still smells like it!

Ok,so (if you want to go way back) when I was a teenager...

Ok,so (if you want to go way back) when I was a teenager it was the early to mid nineties...some of the stuff I wore is no longer being made, but some are. Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace, Gap Heaven.  There were also the more expensive fragrances I experimented with including, Giorgio Armani's Gio, Ralph Lauren Safari and Lauren.  There was something by YSL called Paris that I loved at the time!  Benetton's Colors always brings back happy memories along with most of the others listed.  Thanks for letting me go down memory lane.  Enjoy your teen years! They are awesome for most of us and for those that don't like these years, you will love your early twenties!

Haha- goes to show how old I am, my favorite during my te...

Haha- goes to show how old I am, my favorite during my teen years was Charlie by Revlon!  I don't think they even make this anymore, but I really liked it. Then I got away from fragrance for a few years and came back with a yen for Hermes fragrances. 

My niece, who is in her teens, likes Harijuku Lovers G of the Sea and Aquolina Pink Sugar.

Re: Haha- goes to show how old I am, my favorite during my te...

Pink Sugar smells amazing!!

Cool I am the first actual teen that has an answer!(well,...

Cool I am the first actual teen that has an answer!(well, young teen) LOL! So my FAVE Perfume is Viva La Juicy By Juicy Couture! Its so light and smells so good! I use it almost everyday and I just love the way it smells like fruity flowers..... Hope this helped!Smiley Happy

Re: Cool I am the first actual teen that has an answer!(well,...

Oh my cousin wears that one! She loves it! I put a lot of thought into that one. Smiley Happy

when i was a teenager my faves were ralph lauren (in the...

when i was a teenager my faves were ralph lauren (in the red bottle) and chanel cristalle. of course now when i smell cristalle i almost gag and i can't even stand it! when my husband smelled it, he simple said, "teen **bleep**". that was not the case but it does show how our tastes change over time.

Viva la Juicy DKNY Be Delicious Aqoulina Pink Sugar

Viva la Juicy

DKNY Be Delicious

Aqoulina Pink Sugar

I'm 22 so when I was a teen not too long ago Ralph Lauren...

I'm 22 so when I was a teen not too long ago Ralph Lauren Wild was my staple perfume. I think its been discontinued because I havent seen it at Sephora or Ulta for awhile now. It smelled sweet, warm and had just enough sexy in it to make me feel confident.

Ralph Wild by Ralph Lauren

I'm a teenager and I ADORE Viva La Juicy! I love the way...

I'm a teenager and I ADORE Viva La Juicy! I love the way it smells on me. I've also found out lotions work just as well as perfumes. Righteous Body Butter from Soap & Glory smells great too. Hope this helped! xxx 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors