Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

CLEAN Reserve talks sustainable perfumes!

At CLEAN Reserve, we believe in sustainable beauty. You might be wondering what a “sustainable” fragrance is… we’re here to help.

CLEAN Reserve was inspired by the desire to create something beautiful, yet sustainable. What does sustainability mean to us? We’re talking bespoke fragrances that are considerate to others and the environment. Our passion for responsibly sourcing ingredients while also following mindful manufacturing processes drives everything that we do. We’ve worked to create eco-conscious packaging that is reusable and recyclable… because who says beautiful packaging can’t also be environmentally friendly?!

We are choosing to stand by our name, CLEAN, by crafting a collection of fragrances with responsibly sourced ingredients from all over the world. In collecting these raw ingredients, we are both protecting the Earth’s natural resources while also supporting the sustainable farms and communities of the farmers that cultivate them to develop lasting partnerships.

How do we do that? In working closely with the indigenous communities of our farmers, we are able to directly give back to those who provide us with the natural ingredients that make CLEAN Reserve perfumes so fabulously unique.

This is what it means to be #CLEANatSephora. And it’s just the beginning! We are so excited to partner with Sephora and with YOU, the Beauty Insider Community to expand our collection with beautiful scents and philanthropic efforts that YOU can be passionate about. Stay tuned!

We want to hear from you! Are you taking steps to be more sustainable? Tell us how below.

Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 9.33.12 AM.png

Re: CLEAN Reserve talks sustainable perfumes!

This is wonderful @CleanFragrances! 😄 Thank you for involving this community. I am a huge fan of your fragrances and so excited to see what you come out with next. 

RE: CLEAN Reserve talks sustainable perfumes!

Makes me so happy that companies are being sustainable!!!!

@CleanFragrances I’m really looking forward to smelling this perfume next time I’m in Sephora store. I love the bottle (I’m sucker for minimalistic packaging)  and the idea behind it. I personally tried to use as few plastic products as possible. I always tried to have reusable bags for shopping, not using the plastic bags for produce, don’t buy drinks in plastic bottles and use reusable cups and straws. 

Loving your enthusiasm and your eco-minded perfume goals! Would love to hear your thoughts on recycling/reusing a fragrance bottle!

@katkapivarci wrote:

@CleanFragrances I’m really looking forward to smelling this perfume next time I’m in Sephora store. I love the bottle (I’m sucker for minimalistic packaging)  and the idea behind it. I personally tried to use as few plastic products as possible. I always tried to have reusable bags for shopping, not using the plastic bags for produce, don’t buy drinks in plastic bottles and use reusable cups and straws. 

@CleanFragrances I usually throw empty perfumes bottles to our recycle bin. Sometimes if a bottle has sentimental value I keep it and use it as decoration in my bedroom.Never thought about finding a way how to reuse it differently. How is this bottle reusable??

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 9.33.12 AM.png
testing