Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Atelier Cologne NYC Workshop Experience

The other ladies have pretty much detailed the whole experience very well.

Overall I enjoyed the small group, it was more intimate experience. Being educated on the backstory on each scent made me appreciate the brand more. Atelier Cologne made some strong points as to why they stand out as a brand. Remaining as natural as possible is of great importance for their fragrances. Even the alcohol used in their fragrances is from beets.

Jerome their master perfumer is well loved by the brand. He explained to us how different ingredients compliment each other when you think that they wouldn't. Jerome did have us focus on specific unnamed ingredients. It was interesting to see the differences in what people thought that the scents were.

One of the biggest points made was that no one complained of a headache. Being that we had been smelling so many scents you would think that someone would of had a headache. This is due to the ingredients being natural. Fragrances made with synthetic ingredients are the ones that trigger headaches. 

Meeting the other community members was an added perk to the event. Once we were done with the rooms we were invited to stay and partake in the photo ops. We actually stayed a lot longer than we realized.  But it was all fun, especially with the crane machine. We weren't giving up until we had a winning.

Thank you again to Sephora and Atelier Cologne for the invitation. It was well worth it and I have a new found fragrance Oolong Infinit.

20190209_161151.jpg

20190209_164356.jpg

20190209_152727.jpg

20190209_145209.jpg

20190209_145205.jpg

20190209_145157.jpg

20190209_145155.jpg

Re: Atelier Cologne NYC Workshop Experience

@darkiceis, thanks for posting these photos! Those pastries look so delicious ❤️

@darkiceis  Lucky lady! Im glad you got to attend this event. Living in NYC definitely has its benefits 🙂 

Thanks for the awesome pics. I think you're the only person that shared pics of the food which I always appreciate 😉 Glad you had a wonderful time! 

@darkiceis  Did you win anything from the cool claw machine?! 😎

@GG84  yes! A hand cream and a travel sized fragrance. We all went back multiple times trying to fetch some winnings. There was one particular prize that kept slipping out. Even 2 staff members tried to assist in grabbing and failed. It for sure was fun.

@darkiceis What a fun experience.  I am loving the pictures.  You are making me hungry with all the delicious pastries they had.  Thank you for sharing.

@SportyGirly125  I figured let me post a little food for thought 🙂 they were tasty, especially the juice.

that was a great recap! super thorough and you got some amazing photographs! the croissant are so droolworthy! sounds like you had a great time at the event! I thought that tidbit that you included about synthetic ingredient triggering headaches was very interesting.

@myxducky @darkiceis  I agree, the point about synthetic vs. natural ingredients is very intriguing. I will share this with my friend who has fragrance headaches to see if she notices a difference!

@Guessgal  it was a well point made for sure 

Always a pleasure to see you! I hope somebody ended up getting that steel grey goodie from the claw machine aka the one that got away! 😂

@lnum  it was great to see you again too! My gut tells me that the grey one got away from all of us 😄

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 37 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos7
  • 20190209_161151.jpg
  • 20190209_164356.jpg
  • 20190209_152727.jpg
  • 20190209_145209.jpg
  • 20190209_145205.jpg
  • 20190209_145157.jpg
  • 20190209_145155.jpg