From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Atelier Cologne 10th Anniversary Party Experience and Fun Times!

I too had the chance to attend the gorgeous Atelier Cologne event on 2/7 in the really West Village. I dragged my dear husband along and we both had a great time! The venue was just as glorious as the company! We’ve been talking for days about how much effort and thought went into each scent experience. My favorite was the Vanille Insensée “speakeasy”?(access granted only by following their IG) while the hubs loved the Oolang Infini room, done up like the whirlwind of an author’s brain. The staff was so kind and knowledgeable. We heard a breakdown of some scents but the star was clearly Pacific Lime, their new baby! We were told it’s the first perfume to use real coconut oil for scent and longevity. I can’t wait to try it out for myself!

Re: Atelier Cologne 10th Anniversary Party Experience and Fun Times!

@michelleshops  Awesome photos! Looks like you and the other ladies had a wonderful time! 🙂 

These photos are great and I love the displays! Thanks for sharing! @michelleshops 

Best,

Zakiya

@michelleshops  @darkiceis  and any other NYC folks, please chime in!  I have a super quick turnaround to NYC this week - arriving late afternoon for a dinner, then all day meeting, then back out that night, and traveling with a posse this time.

But, on the off chance I have 10 minutes to run out to spray some dry shampoo in my hair, is there a better/best/preferred Sephora in the area of Times Square? 

Any other fragrance boutiques really close to Times Square? I'll be back in April and July this year, and can hopefully we can plan a mini-meetup then (fun!!!), but just wondering in case I get any time without the group on this quick trip.  Thanks!!! 

Hey @sister13  !! There are 2 Sephoras in Times Square, a couple blocks apart.  TBH, they're both pretty hectic but I know the one on 42nd and 7th carries PMG.  The other is on Broadway between 43rd & 44th.  There's a Le Labo on 29th and Broadway in the Ace Hotel, not super close but closer than SoHo!  Is there a particular brand (is it called a fragrance house? I'm trying to learn the terms!)?

@michelleshops Wow looks so amazing! 

Atelier Cologne 10th Anniversary Party Experience and Fun Times!

Gorgeous photos from yesterday!

@michelleshops ,

Congratulations on being able to attend this Atelier Cologne Event!  And congratulations on you gifts of bottles of  Atelier Cologne!  That is awesome!  I'm a fan.  It is great that you were able to get together with other BIC members, too.  I love your photos!  

@michelleshops I’m loving all the pictures from this event. What a fun experience. Thank you for sharing with us. 

Oh, love you guys! So happy you got to go! I’m considering Pacific Lime with 4x points this year, I usually pick up something. @michelleshops  @darkiceis 

@sister13 ,

Do it!  I love the Pacific Lime!

@michelleshops , @darkiceis :  Are you going to the new Atelier Cologne boutique opening on the Upper East Side next week?  I'm kind of want to go and get my Pacific Lime bottle hand-painted, as advertised on the flyer in our goodie bag.  🙂

I thought about it but I'm lazy and it's kind of cold.  One event is all I can handle @MlleCC  lol!

@MlleCC  Sadly no I wasn’t going. 

Great pictures! Looks like an amazing event @michelleshops!

Thanks for sharing your experience! Sounds like a very exciting event!

Thanks for sharing your AWESOME experience @michelleshops !!! I never tried Atelier's fragrances before, but I just got a sample in one of my recent Sephora orders.

I sniffed the latest Pacific Lime during a recent Sephora store visit, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the scent. I didn't spray it on though, so I don't know how it will work with my body chemistry.

That looks like so much fun. Congrats @michelleshops and your husband. 😁

@michelleshops  So happy you had such an amazing experience!  Thanks for sharing with BIC 🙂

@michelleshops  thanks for posting. Oolong was the winner of the night for sure. Now..we could only get more those little blueberry cheesecake desserts. 😄

I second this!  Oolong Infini is now on my wishlist, all because of this event.  Hmmm... there is a 4x points on fragrance going on right now... 😉

Conversation Stats
Photos7
testing