cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Atelier Cologne 10 yr Anniversary Cocktail Party Experience

Link to @MlleCC  recap thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Perfume-Posse/Recap-NYC-Atelier-Cologne-10-Year-Anniversary-Cocktai...#M25000

First and foremost I would like to say thank you to Sephora, Brenda and Atelier Cologne for this opportunity. I really am grateful for the experience and generosity of inviting community members. ❣❣❣

I arrived early and was let in. I'm glad that I did as I was able to scope out most of the place before it filled up. The event was held at a Penthouse in NYC.

Atelier Cologne did a fantastic job in decorating each room themed by one of their scents.  There were endless amounts of fragrance bottles throughout the rooms to play with. There was also a photo OP within each room.

There were 3 fragrance themed drinks aside from champagne. They made sure to have the drinks flowing throughout the night. There was one bar but they had servers walking around with drinks, water and hors d'oeuvres. No one went thirsty.

One of the highlights was the crane booth where you could win a travel fragrance which they were engraving.

One the way out at coatcheck they did give us a full sized bottle of the Pacific Lime scent. 

The best part of the evening was enjoying it with @michelleshops  and @MlleCC  , it was great seeing you ladies and until we meet again 🥰

IMG_20190208_182903_998.jpg

20190207_175804.jpg

20190207_180456.jpg

20190207_180630.jpg

20190207_182520.jpg

Re: Atelier Cologne 10 yr Anniversary Cocktail Party Experience

Y'all are living the LIFE @darkiceis @MlleCC @michelleshops Heart Another amazing event!!!

There was a claw machine with bottles of fragrance!?? AMAZING. Thanks for sharing. What an incredible event. 

@darkiceis ,

It's so much fun to see your point of view of this event!  I'd love to have a full-size bottle of the Atelier Pacific Lime scent!  That is such a cool gift!

@tsavorite thank you! The fragrance was such a generous gift and smells refreshing and delightful.

@darkiceis  Wonderful pics!  Happy for you!

@darkiceisthank you for the recap, I love the claw game, those are way better prizes than stuffed animals 😛

@pocketvenus  the claw game was definitely fun and ppl were actually catching prizes, the claw wasn't rigged like you normally see. Lucky for us though it ended up breaking down so we were handed our prize.

Congratulations, @darkiceis @michelleshops and @MlleCC !  I love Atelier's perfumes so I'm a bit jealous.  Your pictures are great, especially the last two!  Enjoy your bottle of Pacific Lime!  🙂

@Titian06  thanks! I have tons more pictures but I was having trouble adding them on so I gave up 😁

Wow! Looks awesome! Thanks for the pics and recap! @darkiceis 

@darkiceis What a fun and great opportunity.  Thank you for sharing your experience with us. 

@darkiceis , yes, thank you for taking a photo of the claw machine!  We definitely caught the machine at an opportune time.  😉

That orange vodka cocktail was seriously yummy -- a taste of summer in the middle of a northeast winter.  Also I remember seeing some guests grabbing the decorative clementines and peeling them to eat.  😄

I think the hubs got a photo.  I'll tag you guys!

@MlleCC I didn't even think about with the clementines. They for sure had loads of them scattered around.

It sounds like it was a lot of fun! Thank you for sharing @darkiceis!

You're welcome @faeriegirl . It was a lovely evening.

That’s an awesome event!! 

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 112 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos5
  • IMG_20190208_182903_998.jpg
  • 20190207_175804.jpg
  • 20190207_180456.jpg
  • 20190207_180630.jpg