cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Almond scented perfume

Hi guys,

I have been searching high and low for a perfume that essentially smells almost exactly like almond extract. I know that sounds really strange, but I absolutely adore that scent when I'm baking with it. I blind bought Juliette has a gun gentlewoman and ended up hating it which is really sad because I thought I would love it based off the notes! If anyone has any suggestions of perfume that you have tried and thought was very close to the scent I'm searching for, I would greatly appreciate your input. Thanks!

Almond scented perfume

hi Austenfan 91 - love almond scents- cocoa woods from Nest, Laura Mercier Almond coconut Replica by the Fireplace Fresh Cream, Prada Amonde is mt list of almond scents

Re: Almond scented perfume

Thanks for the recommendation! I've been looking at Demeter and wondering if anybody had tried this fragrance.

L'homme Idéal by Guerlain is distinctively almond, with slight hints of cherry. This is marketed a dude's fragrance though.  There are many flankers of LH, but I think the EDT most resembles almond.  I purchased the EDP because it lasts longer on me. The EDP does not have that strong of an almond note, but a summer student in my lab mentioned, "Jon you smell good!" when I wafted by! Try it!

Thanks for the recommendation! This scent isn't available on Sephora, but that is what I have fragrancenet for.

If you live in Canada, you can try L'homme Idéal at the Bay and Shoppers Drug Mart.  Outside of Canada, try your major department stores.  LI is rather popular, so many places should have them.  Good luck, @Austenfan91!

@Austenfan91 Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs's Dana O'Shee. It's an oil, so a little goes a long way. But, by far the best almond/marzipan scent I own. 

Thank you for the recommendation! I have never heard of the brand, so I'm excited to go look them up.

A couple things come to mind; Nest White Sandalwood has creamy almond notes that give the scent a bit of sweetness mixed with the sandalwood.

This isn't a perfume, but Whish makes the most amazing Almond scented body lotion. It's delicious!

Thanks for the recommendations!

RE: Almond scented perfume

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir smells like cherries and almonds in a black tea base. Give it a spritz and see if you like it!

Re: RE: Almond scented perfume

I placed an order for a sample of this off fragrancenet, and it will arrive tomorrow. I'm super excited because the notes sound amazing on this one, and there isn't a store within a 100 miles of me that carries it!

Thanks for the recommendation!

Hey Austenfan91,

I was just curious after all the suggestions you were given which ones did you like or thought smelled most like almond extract? I'd love to have a perfume that smells like almond extract too. 

thanks!

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing