Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse
Highlighted

3x Points on Fragrance 4.24 - 5.11

Yaaaaaaaaay!

Now I wish I hadn't gone on such a fragrance buying kick lately, that coulda been a lotta points!

Oh well, guess I'll just have to get more. Boo hoo. Smiley Wink

Re: 3x Points on Fragrance 4.24 - 5.11

Me too... I probably have enough perfume to last me a lifetime but I guarantee I will end up buying something anyway LOL Smiley Very Happy

Not to knock your post m3rma1d, because I appreciate the heads up

---- but ulta is giving platinum members 5x points on fragrance right now....

Come on Sephora, step it up.

Was thinking the same thing when I saw this! I mean, ugh, knowing my terrible lack of self-control I'll probably take advantage at both stores -- maybe opt for a Sephora-exclusive product like one of the Sephora Favorites sets here, and then another perfume at Ulta. 

The Ulta one is tooooo good to pass up. I mean if you buy 4 $100 fragrances, you just earned yourself 2000 points which equates to a $125 Ulta gift card.

That is a wow perk if you ask me.

now that is a perk for sure ;-)

That would be an amazing perk, but they do not carry Viktor and Rolf Smiley Sad

Not to mention they have such crappy customer service at my local Ulta

They treat me like something they found on the bottom of their shoe at the Ulta here.

Same. I call Ulta "Sephora's ghetto cousin". Smiley Tongue At the 3 stores I've been in (in 2 different states) the staff are rude, the stores are a mess with opened makeup and products all in the wrong places, and then there's the "coupons" they send me that can't be used on any of the good stuff LOL what's the point of that? 

That's a LOT of fragrance though, lol

Yer not knocking me.

I just thought I would share it here since this since this is the Sephora forum and all.

Sidenote, and I know this isn't a popular opinion, but I don't like Ulta. Smiley Surprised

I gotcha Smiley Happy

Sephora continues to get a lot of my money too ( I think I am about to be Rouge x2 for 2015). Sephora has a vibe that can not be beat! And there selection of high end makeup is superior.

Psssh, I hate Ulta. I'm right there with ya. The only reason I've purchased there recently is for the Lorac Afterglo palette, and a Tarte kit that wasn't available at Sephora. 

lol, I don't like Ulta either. They do have great promo somethings, but the fine print and exclusions! Ain't got no time to read all of that! If you live near an Ulta it's probably worth it, but if you don't, the $3.50 coupons are kinda meh with the shipping/spending min for free shipping. I would much rather get a $20 once a year than $3.5 once a month.

Add another to the hate Ulta club. I've tried to go shopping there after reading about the gwps/sales on here but just no.

Ok so today for funzies, I toddled on over to their site, fired up the Ebates, and added a perfume to my cart that Sephora doesn't carry, but I do want pretty bad.

1. It wasn't eligible for a measly 3.50 off coupon.

2. Sample choices are so vague, who knows what I'd actually get?

3. Best of all, because they suck and I never shop there, I'm not a "Platinum" member, so I wouldn't get the 5x pts on a fragrance purchase.

So I toddled my azz right off their site. Don't worry Dullta, I'll get the perfume elsewhere!

Seriously can't understand why so many people complain about Sephora. They've never done me wrong. <3

Sephora is great, if it delivers on everything it promises. The problem with Sephora is consistency, especially regarding CS and tech issues.

Well, my emails say I'm still VIB. That's about the only problem I've personally had, which is mildly annoying.

CS has been great to me, SAs in every store I've been to (3 states, 5 stores) give me as many samples as I've asked for (and many I didn't!), coupons are all-inclusive, points events are simple to understand, perks are fun, reward points are not complicated to figure out, and I get to choose the 3 samples I want online.

Maybe I'm lucky on some of those instances, I dunno. But so far, so good. Smiley Happy ::knocks on head::

I've gotten far more out of being Platinum at Ulta than I have being Rouge at Sephora and the spend is $600 less.  For that matter I've gotten far more out of the couple times I've hit the Clinique counter at Macy's than I have being rouge at Sephora.  After the rise and rouge event at my local store it'll be armageddon before I step foot in there again, when I need something I really can't get elsewhere I'll go to the SiJCP at least it's clean and well managed but that says more about JCP than Sephora.

Nice GWP with a $60 plus (in addition to not instead of) GWPs with some fragrances to boot.

yes! i bought a cologne for my husband and ow i have $30 to spend in ultra rewards!

I don't like Ulta, but their deals are just too good to pass up. I usually have an idea what I want to buy before I go in (hair care, gel polish, TF eye liner) so I don't really need to ask for help. I also look at the circular before I go in so I have a plan on what GWP I'm going to get. 

I used to go to Sephora first, then stop in Ulta & get whatever I couldn't from them. Now I go straight to Ulta and don't even stop at the SiJCP (since they have such limited stock & are clueless about promos & releases).

I used to be in Club Ulta which I hated, but ever since they switched everyone to the points system... well Ulta trumps SiJCP any day. I still go to a free standing Sephora because they carry brands that Ulta doesn't. But fragrance deals are soooo much better at Ulta.

Plus would you rather get 3x points at Sephora, and trade them in for tiny items that you can get without a code as a GWP at other places. Or 5x points that gives you MONEY OFF a purchase?  

I haven't bought a new fragrance in a while. This is like my excuse to do so. 

Does this include rollerballs and mini sizes?

PS: i dont like Ulta either :/

Hi mochahantas!

We should have more details on what fragrance products qualify for 3x the points soon! In the past, the extra points have always been for rollerballs and mini sizes, but I will let you know when I receive confirmation. Smiley Happy

<3, Randee
53 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • frangrance3x.jpg
  • frangrance3xdeets.jpg