Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Perfume Posse

31 Days of Perfume Challenge

Do you have a box full of perfume vials and/or a vanity covered in perfume bottles? Are you the Goldilocks of perfume, just looking for the perfect signature scent? Do you want an opportunity to post daily about how your perfume of the day smells oaky and smoky with hints of blackberry and currant, like a cigar in a whisky barrel rolling through a Mediterranean orchard on a breezy summer morning?

If you answered yes to any of the above, or you just want to hop on board for the ride, join us for a 31 days of perfume challenge starting January 1st! Some of us from the 25 days of lipstick challenge wanted to continue the fun and exploration, and since many of us have so many perfume samples, we thought this challenge would be perfect. If you don't have 31 perfumes or hate everything that doesn't smell like Meyer lemons and fresh goat cream, that's fine--we're just aiming to use the neglected perfumes we have laying around and incorporate them into our perfume rotations.

And if you want more perfume vials, there's no better time than now to take a peek at Sephora's samples section.

Edit: Anyone can join in at anytime! We're here to support, live vicariously through, and encourage everyone in their olfactory adventures!

Re: 31 Days of Perfume Challenge

That is hilarious @ghrelin. Glad you've tried to tell her how it is! Now you just have to watch out for that kitty revenge. Smiley Wink

Image result for cat knocking things off table gif

@Asche  HA!  That gif is amazing.

Ha, your cat is hilarious, @ghrelin! I wish I weren't allergic to cats. I'd love perfume advice from a cat.

@txcatx  How sad that you're allergic!  Though it's probably for the best.  First they start trying to dictate your perfume selection, next they try to take over the world.  Smiley Very Happy

@ghrelin - lol!  Give a cat an inch and they take over the world!

This is 2 days because yesterday I didn't wear any perfume.  I cooked and got my favorite smell all over me!  GARLIC!!!!!

Notes: Freshly peeled, Sauteeing with Sofrito, Simmering in Shrimp Creole Tomato Sauce, Happy

PERFUME.png

Day 4:  This is my 'everyday' perfume.  Balenciaga Florabotanica.  When I first started wearing it the smell reminded me of RAID (roach spray!!!)  hahahahah! Maybe a month later it finally settled....it is Divine!!!!! I just bought another last week.

Notes: Carnation, Wild Mint, Turkish Rose Essence, Hemp Leaves, Vetiver Roots, White Amber.

Style: Beautiful. Dangerous. Rare.

PERFUME3.jpg

Spoiler
1. Atelier Gold Leather
2. Atelier Rose Anonyme
3. Fresh Garlic!
4. Balenciaga Florabotanica

The garlic post killed me hahahahahhahahah the notes lmao. 

But this perfume sounds divine for real! 

Soooo, dramatic! lol!!! ;')

It was funny lol Smiley Very Happy Sauteed Garlic YUM lol

Lol! This is great! And! I so agree with the first part of your post! Love garlic!!! Smiley Very Happy

Florabotanica is my number 1. I just bought my second bottle - this time I went for the 3.4 oz. It is the ONLY scent that truly lasts all day on me.

And of course I love garlic - I'm Italian - we love our garlic!!!!!!!!

Nice to see another Florabotanica lover!  

I, too, enjoy being doused in the smell of garlic. Smiley Wink

Oh yesss! I feel the same way when I cook steak in butter and get the smell all over myself.

Yesssssss!   I love all cooking smells except when I fry foods!  hahah! 

Fried foods are so good so I do it once in a while.

after i started accumulating a zillion perfume samples, i was inspired to find a prettier way to store them! here's my stash that i'm pulling from for this challenge Smiley Happy

IMG_3765.JPG

@unfungirl, I just bought containers to keep at my desk at work so I make sure I use them! 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT It really helps encourage you to use them!!

@unfungirl seeing all the pretty colors really catches my eye too! Smiley Wink 

XOXO,
Marieke

Great idea, @unfungirl!

I keep mine in a basket, but the opening is length-wise so the samples/rollerballs lay down.  It can be rather challenging since all the samples seem to end up at the bottom underneath the rollerballs!

Thank you, @Titian06!! I experimented with a couple different things until I finally settled on that one. The little diamonds help keep everything in place :-)

9 Replies