Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Share your “Stay at home” mom beauty tips - Please

Hello moms. Seems all I am doing the past few months is copious loads of laundry, endless cooking and cleaning for my 2 teens BOYS and husband, and teaching a few online yoga classes. At the end of the day, I am feeling beat (and looking it I bet too). Would love to learn some of your simple beauty tips to embrace and shine the beatify of motherhood beyond these thankless chores! Wishing all you moms out there wellness in body mind and spirit. You are super heroes! 

Tags:

Re: Share your “Stay at home” mom beauty tips - Please

I really love the DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Facial Barrier Mask when I feel like some peace and quiet and pampering. Even though its a slimey and cold and wet it also feels quite luxurious - once you get past the slimey/cold/wet part. My skin loves it and glows afterwards.

I also like to keep a stash of this on hand ~ GUERLAIN Midnight Secret Late Night Recovery Treatment Anti-Fatigue Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL. A great overnight moisturizer for when you're feeling rundown and when you look it. Like all things Guerlain it smells divine which instantly makes you feel less stressed. I'm not sure how it works but you will wake up looking refreshed.

Re: Share your “Stay at home” mom beauty tips - Please

@NYCYogiMom I like unwinding at the end of the night by wearing Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 30 pairs - 60 patches after my nightly shower after the kiddos go to bed and put some LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Originaland The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mLand LANEIGE - Eye Sleeping Maskon

The next morning my skin looks more awake and hydrated.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing