Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Quick looks for Mama's on the go

NARS is a GAME CHANGER!! In my after picture I only have on NARS tinted moisturizer, NARS creamy concealer, and I set my under eyes with Laura Mercier translucent setting powder. This isn't my best look but when you're a Mama on the run and only have five minutes to get ready this is by far my favorite! The only thing missing is my mascara! I'm curious, what's your favorite quick look routine?  EC7AAFDC-77A8-459A-8E58-CEE166DC92F7.jpeg

Re: Quick looks for Mama's on the go

@MelissaPixel You reminded me that I've heard good things about the NARS.  You look great - on the go or not!

Thanks!!! Seriously NARS IDs actually worth the hype. I was apprehensive at first because of how pricey they can be but I'm so glad I took the risk. I hate heavy foundations for some reason my skin does not take well to them even luxe brands. I always struggled finding a decent covering tinted moisturizer too. This is by far my favorite! 😍

@MelissaPixel That's really good to know!  Thanks!

@MelissaPixel You look fabulous! Mama on the run should totally be it's own subsection 😄 I've been loving the MERIT The Minimalist Perfecting Complexion Foundation and Concealer Stick Cream because while it isn't concealer or foundation, it replaces both. I also think you can't beat the value on the SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof and SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof 12HR Retractable Eyeliner Pencil . If I'm feeling like I want some extra sparkle, the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly is the perfect shadow to grab for - no brushes required!

I've been really wanting to try the Sephora line of products! I'm gonna have to check done of these out!!! 

@MelissaPixel the Sephora Collection products are 30% off for another couple of days, definitely good time to try them out!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • EC7AAFDC-77A8-459A-8E58-CEE166DC92F7.jpeg
testing