Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

3 foundations!!! Are you kidding me?? So canceling this crap Iโ€™m over it!!! Totally got different stuff then what my email said I was getting and itโ€™s like that every single month... I get an email saying check out whatโ€™s in your box this month and I finally get my box and NOPE Iโ€™m definitely not getting what my email said. SOOOO OVER IT!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I totally canceled mine for the same reasons just minute ago. Decided to try Ipsy

Re: ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I cancelled today too for all of these same reasons. 

I just cancelled for the same reason. And I get primer almost every single month. So over it. Iโ€™m going back to Ipsy. 

RE: Re: ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Iโ€™ve had Ipsy for years and now I get all 3 Ipsy Glam Bags!! I love everything I get every single month and everything matches my profile!! I got 3 foundations in my PlayBox and non of them match my skin tone itโ€™s really sad but Iโ€™m done with it for $10 a month at Ipsy you get much bigger and better products then here

LOL I love the subject header of this post!  I'm kinda feeling that way too, this is the 3rd UD allnighter spray I've received in the last 4 months, and I can't even use it because of the high alcohol content.

I'm starting to collect a box of unused Play items to donate to  projectbeautyshare...better than throwing them in the trash!

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Totally agree! It's been super disappointing box.

I canceled. Im done. they took AWAY the 50 points and gav...

I canceled. Im done. they took AWAY the 50 points and gave us a stupid coupon and i got 3 foundations which i dont use.
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
testing