Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

single purchase play boxes

I recently bought 3 of the single play boxes and was wondering if the play passes are still usable. it is listed in the product details as a included item but the passes themselves have exp dates. can anyone clarify? thanks in advance

Re: single purchase play boxes

@LemonSour~ I'm not sure if it varies by sales rep or location, but (a few trips to the Sephora store ago...) I had asked one of the clerks about past Play! passes because I couldn't find my current one in my crowded purse and she had told me that it's not a problem to process. I was hopeful and excited, so the next couple times I visited the actual stand-alone store location I just handed them an old Play! pass. Not one person who processed my purchases had ever asked, questioned, or seemed concerned that it was supposedly "out-of-date." One of the passes I turned in was even from last year! Again, I'm not sure if this is variable by store/clerk or not but if you have any issues trying to redeem it then, as @BeautybyJules mentioned, you can always contact customer service. Hope this helps! 😉

Re: single purchase play boxes

I got some as well. I emailed a mod on here and was told that yes the passes are expired. Because they are expired you might have trouble getting a store clerk to accept them. She told me to email customer service when making an online order with my order number and the month of the pass and explain that they have expired but i just bought the boxes. then they should be able to add in the 50 points for me. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing