Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

my box hasn't moved since Jan 11th

I received the shipping notification for the January box on the 11th but it's not updating. It looks like UPS hasn't even received it. Is anyone else seeing the same thing with their box?

same here, mine hasn't shipped either.

RE: my box hasn't moved since Jan 11th

I am in the same situation ... email telling me what I got when I haven’t even received my box. If I don’t get it by their latest date to receive on the 25th I am just canceling ... I am not happy.

Re: RE: my box hasn't moved since Jan 11th

Hi @MB802 and @Savy77,

I'm sorry to hear this! Please send me a private message if your tracking details do not update by 1/23 and I'll be happy to assist further. I apologize for any disappointment, and thank you so much for your patience!

Please note that the screenshot in this post was removed for security purposes as it contained your tracking number. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

@LaurieBT it still hasn't moved. No update on either the Narvar or UPS tracking sites. Please refund my subscription fee and cancel the box. I've already canceled my subscription.

Hi all, 

We received an update that the Play! boxes are expected to be delivered by the end of this week, and the tracking may not update in real time. 

Hi @MB802,

I'll take a look further and I'll send you a PM shortly. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

Same here! did anyone get it today? Sephora sent me the email today saying that I received it and telling me everything that is in it but I still don't have it! So frustrating!

Re: my box hasn't moved since Jan 11th

@MelMom79,

I am going to send you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa

Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from you 🙂

Yes exact same thing with mine!!! Except it was on the 14th but still it’s been a week without shipping which is weird 41A753C4-F399-41C3-9250-4C24D65EEEAF.png

I've been waiting on a tracking update since Jan. 11th. I've contacted Sephora customer service and both times they assured me UPS has the shipment in their facility waiting to be shipped. When I contacted UPS they informed me they never received a shipment to their facility.

Yep, I'm in the same boat. This has happened to me a couple of times before actually, but I've always received by box. The tracking info never got updated until it got delivered. Based on those past experiences, I'm cautiously optimistic that it will come today.

Mine hasn't shipped yet as well. Don't know what's going on. I too got my email.

my shipping number is saying the same thing

Same for me! I did receive my email today to tell about the items I “received” in my box.

I got my box a week or so ago, but online it says I got s...

I got my box a week or so ago, but online it says I got stuff that I never received for "what's in your box" ipsy is easier and better at this point and costs the same basically. plus you have a chance to change items out on ipsy.

I am experiencing the same thing. This is going to be my last month as a Play subscriber. Every month I wait and wait only to use 1 or 2 products when I finally get my box . It's time for me to break the subscription box addiction and accept it's a waste of my money.

I am seeing the same thing with the shipping/tracking information for my Play! box. My “supposed” ship date was 1/14. Hope we get our boxes soon!
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • 41A753C4-F399-41C3-9250-4C24D65EEEAF.png
testing