Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

it's that time again!

will it be the third month in a row that the "what's in your box" page is completely wrong on what I'll actually receive??? probably will be, since I actually like most of these products...

RE: it's that time again!

Same thing happened to me. I called twice and both times before I could even try to explain what happened the line went dead. I just gave up. I canceled my Ipsy bag and decided to try Sephora I’m already a little unsure.

it's that time again!

oh look, I got a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BOX than what my app said when I go to the play page. and it's absolute crap box on top of that. I'm the lightest shade (or lighter) in almost all foundations, why in the world would you send me bronzer??? the only thing slightly okay is the primer but I just bought a bottle so I dont need it quite yet.

Re: it's that time again!

Hi @Star113 ,

I'm sorry to hear this! Are you still seeing an incorrect box preview when you log out and log back into your account? 

Best,

Laurie

yep. I get shown what I posted originally through my beau...

yep. I get shown what I posted originally through my beauty insider page (aka the ONLY way I know of to get to the play page on the app)

Re: yep. I get shown what I posted originally through my beau...

@Star113 ,

Thanks for confirming! I'm sorry to hear that and I'll send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

I was wondering the same!!! I have the same items in my notifications. I’ve been curious is others have the same or if this error is fixed. My box said it was ready for shipping 7 days ago and the tracking says it still waiting for pick up so it seems like the shipping issue is still there.

This happens to me too, I’m billed in the beginning of the month, but don’t get my box for another 2-3 weeks. When I do receive my box it isn’t what is expected, I’ve called twice and both times was disconnected. Starting to question my decision to cancel my Ipsy subscription.

Re: RE: it's that time again!

@Amandamomof3,

I am truly sorry to hear about your PLAY box! If it has not arrived within the 25th of this month, please send me a private message. Thank you for your patience throughout this process it is greatly appreciated.

❤️ Melissa
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
testing