Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

ipsy to play

I am thinking of changing from ipsy to play. What do people prefer? What has come in the last few bags?

RE: ipsy to play

I have both... the make up bags from ipsy are very cute.. products are ok.. I wish play gave cute make up bags... but the product are good...I get disappointed from play sometimes...a make up bag would make it better...

I went from ipsy to play. One more item, and hopfully the...

I went from ipsy to play. One more item, and hopfully they wont be repeat items like ipsy gave me all the time

I have had both for 5months now. The first ipsy box I was...

I have had both for 5months now. The first ipsy box I was kinda mad cuz it was things I didn't need or ask for like an eyeshadow brush. But actually I still use that brush. anyways each month they let u review the items. I usually get an eyeshadow never have hates the color. a primer this month I'm getting smashbox radiance they already showed me the tarte lights camera action a black sugar mask, and a lip gloss in nude. I haven't received product from ipsy that I didn't like or use. I'm still keeping both for now but Sephora bc im addicted to make up yeah u can update ur profile for both as many times as u want , but I still get stuff that I won't use like this fushia color lip gloss. I'm a rouge member and I got the special edition box this month and was kinda of disappointed bc I already own three out of the 5 items that I bought from sephora...so I hope that helps. also my mother in law who's in her 50s I'm 28 we have different everything hair skin etc...our boxes from Sephora was exactly the same. So basically I think ipsy is more personalized like I said stock with do the reviews u have the whole month that gives u points and u can pick extra items with ur points to be sent with ur box! hope this helps;)

I totally switched from ipsy to play. I am a happy girl.

Re: ipsy to play

I had Ipsy and also switched to play - bigger products and much higher end things! Do it, you won't regret!

I switched to Play as well. I love knowing if i like some...

I switched to Play as well. I love knowing if i like something it's at a store I shop regularly & it's easily something I can grab in the store or get shipped for free since I'm Rouge. Before I was Rouge I paid $10 for the year of free shipping.
Anonymous Insider

One thing I love about my Ipsy bag is that more and more...

One thing I love about my Ipsy bag is that more and more cruelty-free brands are being offered. Almost everything in my Sephora boxes has been tested on animals, and I would never buy those brands because of that.

So I get Ipsy, Play, Allure and Boxy Charm. Used to get B...

So I get Ipsy, Play, Allure and Boxy Charm. Used to get Birchbox but cancelled that to try Allure's box. And so far as I can tell I get different items from all 4 every month. A couple of times Ipsy will send something I got in a previous Play box.

I have both play and ipsy , and I like them equally , the play box has larger samples some times and a card that's lets you get 50 insider points for your next in store purchase

Ipsy & Play are my favorite. $10 isn't too expensive & th...

Ipsy & Play are my favorite. $10 isn't too expensive & the value is beyond that every month.

I've gotten a few good ipsy's lately so that's why I'm still a subscriber but i would say 9 times out of 10, the play box is better!

Agree! Never disappointed with Play!

Agree! Never disappointed with Play!

I prefer play . Ipsy sends you the same stuff and it's really rare getting known name brand makeup or skincare products . Sephora always sends great samples , and extra 50 points .

I agree. thinking about canceling ipsy subscription.

I agree. thinking about canceling ipsy subscription.

TRY BOXYCHARM!! Boxy has been my favorite so far, along w...

TRY BOXYCHARM!! Boxy has been my favorite so far, along with Sephora PLAY. I don't have Ipsy, but I've never been interested in any of the products reviewed by other YouTubers. You can't do wrong with this $10 value, along with the 50 bonus points in each box. I'm highly satisfied 😇

I do both. I actually have times where Im happy with one and not the other one. This month I'm happy with my ipsy products, let's see what Sephora play has

I like Sephora way better than birchbox. Tracking was super sketchy and the products were just ok...I wanted to love it but I'll never go back.

Never going back to Birchbox either. Glad I dropped that...

Never going back to Birchbox either. Glad I dropped that & picked up Play. Can't see myself ever quitting play.
Anonymous Insider

Birchbox was terrible the only reason I gave it a try was...

Birchbox was terrible the only reason I gave it a try was because I had a promo code extra box that would give me two boxes for my first subscription and every single item in both of those boxes sucked so bad it was like all packets of shampoo and conditioner and lotion that smell like they came from a cheap motel room there was only one make up item and i hated it!! I unsubscribe to Birchbox right away and would never in a million years go back. I also get Ipsy and Sephora play every month and I love it I keep hearing on here about boxycharm and I've never heard of that subscription before so I might have to check that out

I get both. Play has better products. My first box (the May box) and this September's boxes have been the only disappointing ones for me. The only thing I like from ipsy is I get brushes every month and their points and they have better bags. Literally the only reason I keep it.
testing