Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

ipsy to play

I am thinking of changing from ipsy to play. What do people prefer? What has come in the last few bags?

i do both and love the variety

i do both and love the variety

RE: ipsy to play

If you look on Reddit, there's a sub called BeautyBoxes with lots of photos of what people have received - that might help in making your decision.

Definitely prefer Sephora. Ipsy gives you weird off brand crappy products. Sephora Play is amazing!

I have both and I'm cancelling Ipsy. There are WAY better products with Sephora play. No joke. Only perk to Ipsy is that sometimes they send brushes. If I get shadows, blushes, or highlighters from Ipsy they have no pigment and I may as well have bought them at the dollar store. ๐Ÿ˜’Majority of the products from Ipsy, I would never buy. There are more name brands with Play (and more products I actually use). I've had Ipsy for a year so I know it's not just an off month or two, but I literally just wind up giving away or tossing most of my products from Ipsy.

I had both for a while and Play all the way..

I had both at one time but I kept getting repeats with ipsy or stuff I would never use. So far I've enjoyed everything from play.

I had ipsy and sephora play, but last month i cancelled i...

I had ipsy and sephora play, but last month i cancelled ipsy. I think sephora play has better products.

Re: ipsy to play

i just asked the same thing on my facebook other day cause never had a subscription box before. leaning more to trying play than ipsy now after reading the comments

I had ipsy for about a year and it was a waste of money.....

I had ipsy for about a year and it was a waste of money...no name brands and bad colors. I joined Play and WOW....I've discovered way more products that I love and can't wait to get my box each month. Play is definitely worth it!

I literally just canceled my ipsy for the Play! subscription.  Ipsy has been getting stale for me, sending me the same color of blushes and eyeshadows and eyeliners I don't like repeatedly, so I wanted to try this for a bit to see what I think.  

I currently have ipsy and sephora. I will be cancelling my ipsy subscription after octobers bag. I have not been impressed wth ipsy for many months. Sephoras subscription is SO much better!

Play! I had ipsy for a while and I made the switch and I absolutely love love love everything I get from Sephora Play

ispy is the worst. switch it :)

ispy is the worst. switch it ๐Ÿ™‚

i didnt like my last bags so hoping for this mth sept to...

i didnt like my last bags so hoping for this mth sept to get makeup for lips.cheeks.eyes....

Play. I personally never subscribed to Ipsy but the people I know who did were always jealous of my box. And sometimes stuff would come broken or opened in the Ipsy box, they would replace it but that's still a pain.

I have both and I'm debating on getting rid of one. I love the bags from ipsy, and I love the 50 bonus point card we get from play. Such a tough decision! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I did both for a while. I since deleted my ipsy account because I love Play so much more!

I had Ipsy for a while, but it was annoying receiving drug store samples for the price. My skin was too sensitive for the ingredients in the cheap makeup and I never used the makeup bags for anything. I switch to play because it's the same price and you get high-end samples of products I'm ACTUALLY INTERESTED in. I feel like ipsy is something you order for you pre-teen daughter to experiment with.

switch to Play, it is soooo much better.

switch to Play, it is soooo much better.

seriously I'm so happy with my Sephora Play,I always reco...

seriously I'm so happy with my Sephora Play,I always recommend it to my friends and my hubby steals my hair products. I learned about some of my new favorite brands now like Glamglow, Farmacy,Verb,Tarte,Tatcha!! go ahead is more than worth it!
Anonymous Insider

play is better...

play is better...
testing