Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

how does this work?

Can you please explain to me how this play thing works? i signed up to be a member today.

RE: how does this work?

Hi @awk0ana. As you know, you pay $10 a month for the play box, which has a variety of beauty items ranging from hair products to face products to makeup and perfume. If you want to see some of the items in previous boxes, go to the Sephora play section on the website or in your app. The play box usually ships on or about the 15th of every month. The box that you will receive may be slightly different from someone else’s box. Sephora tries and sends you items that best suit your needs. That’s why it’s very important to complete a profile online where you note your skin tone, skin type, hair type, etc. You can also get an additional 50 points if you purchase something in the store (I haven’t used this yet - I think it’s called the Play Pass). And they have something called play dates that you sign up for where you can bring a friend and try on items that were in your play box. This is also described in more detail under the Sephora play section. Hope this helps!
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing