Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

holy Grail items from your play box

just curious if anybody has came across a remarkable product/ products from any of your play boxes, would love to know what everybody's holy Grail items would be 😍

awesome,,,I need to find a good skin care routine! lol

awesome,,,I need to find a good skin care routine! lol

I really liked the Ren mask too

I really liked the Ren mask too

really? I struggle with redness as well,,, very annoying...

really? I struggle with redness as well,,, very annoying lol, thank you, I'll have to try it! 🤗

Re: holy Grail items from your play box

I loved the Living Proof Overnight Perfector and Hourglass foundation stick. Miraculously, the foundation arrived in my perfect shade! Those are the two products I can think of where I went out and bought the full size immediately.

the hourglass foundation stick was awesome!

I second the living proof! I use the overnight cap perfector on damp hair and it helps SO SO MUCH with manageability. I have already repurchased a full size.

ooooo living proof,,, that's one I have not tried! thank...

ooooo living proof,,, that's one I have not tried! thank you!

RE: holy Grail items from your play box

Anything from Fresh has been a winner for me. What really wow'd me was Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask so I'd consider that HG

I absolutely love fresh as well! thank you for your input!

I absolutely love fresh as well! thank you for your input!

I’ve only been subscribing for about 4 mos, but i’ve had two really amazing finds in my boxes so far: the Marc Jacobs eyeliner and the Farmacy honey drop moisturizer. I went on to purchase both right away. Lots of stuff I like that i’ll keep in mind for the future, too. So far, the boxes have been pretty good for me. 

I've never tried mj eyeliner.... hmmmmm I'm always up for...

I've never tried mj eyeliner.... hmmmmm I'm always up for new eyeliner to try! now the farmacy that's a brand I've been seeing alot of lately, but I have yet to try, I love honey tho, will definitely have to give it a try! thanks! 😉

Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt...

Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt - It makes my hair feel so clean. It help with my dry scalp patches. Tarte Tarteguard - use it on days when I don't want to wear full on foundation. covers most of my acne/scars. there are other products I have received that have stood out to me but those are my top two HG.

Re: Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt...

Those are two of the things I really loved as well. One thing to mention though is the Christophe Robin does contain SLES, so if you have color treated hair, you might want to avoid it or use it sparingly.

oooooooo thanks for the heads up 👍

oooooooo thanks for the heads up 👍

nice,,, thanks for your input!! I'm trying to find some g...

nice,,, thanks for your input!! I'm trying to find some good products! 😉

I have super super fine hair, and last month I got a sample of Bumble and Bumble's Thickening Spray. This is the only thing I have ever used that has given my hair noticeable volume and texture that actually lasts through the day. I have used it every day since and ordered a full sized one last week!

Is this the spray pre-styler one?

Yes, I got the prestyler.

the one I'm referring to, is the hairspray, volumizing

the one I'm referring to, is the hairspray, volumizing

you know what, I definitely agree! I'm amazed by that pro...

you know what, I definitely agree! I'm amazed by that product! it puts life back into your hair with no oily feel to it at all 😄
Anonymous Insider

My skin is so much better than before I started Play. I love Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, Belif Moisturizing Bomb, Fresh Rose Face Mask and Purity cleanser for skin care. Loved Tocca Stella and bought one. I don't need a lot of coverage, so most days Benefit Porefessional is perfect to blur stuff for me.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
testing