Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PLAY! by SEPHORA
PLAY! by SEPHORA
92150 Members
7382 Conversations
250+ looks
Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.
Start a conversation
Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in PLAY! by SEPHORA
OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!
|
Re: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!
beautygoals53 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: probably the cleanser or the moisturizer.
probably the cleanser or the moisturizer.
Recent images from this conversation
Recent Looks from this Group
New Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Anyone Able to view their box online?
?
?
Same products sent to me. 3 times!
The newest box of sephora play coming to me has 2 of the same items sent to me already. The "gimme brow" I got last month in a dif ...read more
The newest box of sephora play coming to me has 2 of the same items sent to me already. The "gimme brow" I got last month in a different color than previously sent, with another sent 3 months prior to that. the matte primer is the 2nd time you've sent that in less than 4 months. What is going on Sephora? You don't send samples from the companies that I order from you. I don't know how to reach someone there who can fix this. Otherwise, I'll need to look at cancelling my monthly box.
october 2019 box 765
anyone else have this box and know what's coming? I'd love all the foundations like some boxes are receiving! and urban decay spra ...read more
anyone else have this box and know what's coming? I'd love all the foundations like some boxes are receiving! and urban decay spray is my holy grail.
How can I check on what may be in my Play box?
|
How can I check on what may be in my Play box?
karmarose ROOKIE II ROUGE
Reply: Go to the website (it won't work on the app) and look at recent orders, your box number will be the last three digits of your item ...read more
Go to the website (it won't work on the app) and look at recent orders, your box number will be the last three digits of your item number.
Box 726
|
Re: Box 726
mrsmouse RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: Oh man, I am seriously crossing my fingers that this isn't what I am getting. They have yet to send me a single foundation that I ...read more
Oh man, I am seriously crossing my fingers that this isn't what I am getting. They have yet to send me a single foundation that I can actually use and I have already have a setting spray and a primer that I love. Pretty much the entire box will be a throw out for me.
sephora play October 2019, box 759
does anyone know what's in box 759? really don't want mismatched foundation
does anyone know what's in box 759? really don't want mismatched foundation
Box 700 spoilers
|
Re: Box 700 spoilers
TDungan ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Just look up your orders on the website and find the order with this months Sephora Play box. It’s the last 3 digits of the item ...read more
Just look up your orders on the website and find the order with this months Sephora Play box. It’s the last 3 digits of the item number on your order detail.
Allergies
I have allergy to anything with sulfa, sulfates, and mostFruit-flavored or preserved make up.
I have allergy to anything with sulfa, sulfates, and mostFruit-flavored or preserved make up.
10 step K beauty
|
Yes it can be... but its fun to learn something different...
BeachBumMommy ROOKIE I VIB
Reply: Yes it can be... but its fun to learn something different. it doesnt have to be sooooo personal. fave products? do you double wash ...read more
Yes it can be... but its fun to learn something different. it doesnt have to be sooooo personal. fave products? do you double wash? how often does one do a face mask, if at all. cheers! sara
How About A Premium Play?
|
Re: How About A Premium Play?
DaneeBT MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @dapt529, That's a great suggestion! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us! I will pass this along to our PLA ...read more
Hi @dapt529, That's a great suggestion! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us! I will pass this along to our PLAY! Team for future consideration Always, Danee
Need to cancel my Sephora play!! What do I need to do it??
|
Re: Need to cancel my Sephora play!! What do I need to do it??
keelybt MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @Kuba2000 You should be able to cancel through the subscription tab. I will send you a PM to help. ...read more
Hi @Kuba2000 You should be able to cancel through the subscription tab. I will send you a PM to help.
How to win Oud sample... ?
I love to smell it find out what the rave is about?
I love to smell it find out what the rave is about?
hello! Is the 50 points still included in Octobers box, o...
teradactyl187 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: hello! Is the 50 points still included in Octobers box, or does the 20% off coupon replace that?
hello! Is the 50 points still included in Octobers box, or does the 20% off coupon replace that?
Play box
|
Re: Play box
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @Okinisan, I am happy to look into this for you! I will send you a PM. Best, Rebecca ...read more
Hi @Okinisan, I am happy to look into this for you! I will send you a PM. Best, Rebecca
Sephora play
|
RE: Sephora play
DinaMG ROOKIE I VIB
Reply: And I already own and don’t like the yttp cleanser 🤷🏻‍♀️
And I already own and don’t like the yttp cleanser 🤷🏻‍♀️
Any spoiler box #742?
|
RE: Any spoiler box #742?
lja7 ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: I want to know also......
I want to know also......
Spoilers for box #767
|
Re: Spoilers for box #767
SuparnaIyer ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Following
Following
SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!
|
RE: SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!
Iselita15 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: I was so disappointed with my Sept. box. I got an incomplete box with only 3 products, one of them being a benefit eyebrow gel for ...read more
I was so disappointed with my Sept. box. I got an incomplete box with only 3 products, one of them being a benefit eyebrow gel for blonde hair (I have black hair). I called & they sent me a new box. The new box came with the same blonde brow gel. When I check the app to see info on my products, it said my brow gel was picked specifically for my hair color. I have black hair. I called again and they told me the boxes are pre-packaged and they can’t control choosing items that match with your hair or skin color. That was not a satisfactory response. I’ve been very disappointed lately with my boxes. I don’t want to pay for samples that don’t even match my skin or hair color. Will see how it goes when I get my next box 😕
20% Off Foundation Card in Play! - Do we still get our 50 points?
|
20% Off Foundation Card in Play! - Do we still get our 50 points?
tomboy83 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: I don't think so. I just received this email from Sephora. And I already have a subscription for Play.
I don't think so. I just received this email from Sephora. And I already have a subscription for Play.
Play card
|
Re: Play card
KenySeide ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you 💗
Thank you 💗
Box 718 spoiler?
Does anyone have spoilers for this box? That’s the box I’m getting this month.
Does anyone have spoilers for this box? That’s the box I’m getting this month.
OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!
|
OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!
Isina ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: just realised this is a freaking old Post 🙄
just realised this is a freaking old Post 🙄
is it worth joining play sephora?
|
RE: is it worth joining play sephora?
Liz159 ROOKIE I VIB
Reply: It really goes depend what you’re looking for in a subscription. I get (and generally like) both Play! and Ipsy because I do this ...read more
It really goes depend what you’re looking for in a subscription. I get (and generally like) both Play! and Ipsy because I do this to try new products and generally do NOT want full-sized products. I get a lot more makeup samples (plus brushes) with Ipsy, but (overall) they are not the same quality of products you get with Play. And I still get a lot of mascara and lip product from Ipsy despite marking them as things I want rarely. I like skincare, and I get more of that with Play! than Ipsy. I think Ipsy’s personalization is better, and their sample sizes tend to be larger. I would also happily trade the Ipsy makeup bag for an extra sample. I just don’t need 12 bags/year. I like and subscribe both, but they have different pros/cons.
Weird profile questions?
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but why the strange questions in the second half of our profiles? I would rather see more of o ...read more
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but why the strange questions in the second half of our profiles? I would rather see more of our favorite types of products or shades we like instead of the weird questions at the end that I feel don't personalize a box. Is that just me?