Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PLAY! by SEPHORA
PLAY! by SEPHORA
90118 Members
7233 Conversations
250+ looks
Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.
Start a conversation
Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Is the Sephora’s Play worth the money :)?
AlohaTrish ROOKIE I INSIDER
11m ago
Hi, I am subscribed to Ipsy, as well as BirchBox , and was trying to see if The Play by Sephora matches or exceeds the expectation ...read more
Hi, I am subscribed to Ipsy, as well as BirchBox , and was trying to see if The Play by Sephora matches or exceeds the expectations and products of those of other subscriptions bag/box. Is it worth the 10$?
Recent Looks from this Group
New Reply in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Not matching concerns
averydenny ROOKIE I VIB
Tuesday
Not matching concerns
Reply: Me too!! I keep getting wrinkle cream, retenoid, and repair cream! I'm a teenager, I don't need these..but I guess it's good to st ...read more
Me too!! I keep getting wrinkle cream, retenoid, and repair cream! I'm a teenager, I don't need these..but I guess it's good to start early lol 😂 I too need stuff for acne but as long as I don't get repeats I'm pretty content
PLAY! Pass...you cannot use it now with other promo codes...what a bummer
michellesmith ROOKIE I VIB
a week ago
Re: PLAY! Pass...you cannot use it now with other promo codes...what a bummer
EuDeMa ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Does this also apply to using a play pass with the summer bonus? I'm trying to use both, but I'm having no luck. 
Does this also apply to using a play pass with the summer bonus? I'm trying to use both, but I'm having no luck. 
AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!
SephoraPLAY BEAUTY ADVISOR INSIDER
3 weeks ago
RE: AUGUST SNEAK PEEK!
MissyMoCali ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: I canceled as soon I received my sneak peek for August (then they didn’t send it). I’ve been getting the Allure and Fab Fit Fun bo ...read more
I canceled as soon I received my sneak peek for August (then they didn’t send it). I’ve been getting the Allure and Fab Fit Fun boxes for a few months now and I love them. More money but a better value since Sephora has gone down hill so badly.
Recent images from this conversation
How do I customize my play box???
Candice29 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Re: How do I customize my play box???
ZakiyaBT MOD INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @Candice29,   You can customize your profile by signing into your account and select subscriptions. From there you should see ...read more
Hi @Candice29,   You can customize your profile by signing into your account and select subscriptions. From there you should see the option to update you profile. I hope that this helps.   Best, Zakiya
No box!
Pia2112 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Thursday
Re: No box!
PenelopeBT MOD INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @Pia2112, I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.   Stay Gorgeous, Penelope ...read more
Hi @Pia2112, I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.   Stay Gorgeous, Penelope
ITEMS MISSING !!!!!!
norahq ROOKIE I INSIDER
Tuesday
Re: ITEMS MISSING !!!!!!
LaurieBT MOD INSIDER
Thursday
Reply: @norahq,    I am so sorry for the confusion! I have not received your reply to my private message. If you happened to reply to t ...read more
@norahq,    I am so sorry for the confusion! I have not received your reply to my private message. If you happened to reply to the email notification, I won't receive the reply. Instead, please click the "bell" icon in the upper right corner of your screen, then click "Messages" and respond there.    I'll send you a private message to follow up in a moment. Thank you so much for your patience.   Warm regards, Laurie
Has anyone else NOT gotten their Aug Play box yet?
cookiebirds ROOKIE I VIB
Monday
Re: Has anyone else NOT gotten their Aug Play box yet?
LaurieBT MOD INSIDER
Thursday
Reply: Hi @scbellina@Nicky1029 and @StacyEllen,   I'm sorry to hear this! The boxes are expected for delivery between the 16th - 24th o ...read more
Hi @scbellina@Nicky1029 and @StacyEllen,   I'm sorry to hear this! The boxes are expected for delivery between the 16th - 24th of each month. If you don't receive your box by the 24th, please feel free to send me a private message with your registered email address and I'll be happy to take a look!    Warm regards, Laurie
Preferences
Roseadf1 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Thursday
Re: Preferences
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
Thursday
Reply: Hi @Roseadf1.   You may update your Play! Profile anytime by logging in on a computer and clicking Account > Subscriptions > Pla ...read more
Hi @Roseadf1.   You may update your Play! Profile anytime by logging in on a computer and clicking Account > Subscriptions > Play! > Scroll all the way down to "Complete My Play! Profile." I hope this helps!   Best, Rebecca
problem with oily and dry skin problems
ARHH ROOKIE I INSIDER
Thursday
In the summer my skil become so oily and in the winter it is opposite. 
In the summer my skil become so oily and in the winter it is opposite. 
Is anyone else missing their August play box?
Chrissy0506 ROOKIE I VIB
Thursday
Re: Is anyone else missing their August play box?
PenelopeBT MOD INSIDER
Thursday
Reply: Hi @Chrissy0506, I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.   Stay Gorgeous, Penelope ...read more
Hi @Chrissy0506, I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.   Stay Gorgeous, Penelope
Fab First Box
puzzlepopples ROOKIE I INSIDER
Wednesday
I love my first box. I got 2 face creams which is great since I just turned 38. I love the lip color and can't wait to try the mas ...read more
I love my first box. I got 2 face creams which is great since I just turned 38. I love the lip color and can't wait to try the mascara. I will use it all.
Feedback on the Play! By Sephora
Asglenn ROOKIE I VIB
Wednesday
The Play! By Sephora was a good idea to help discover new products that Sephora carry and it also explain how to use the products ...read more
The Play! By Sephora was a good idea to help discover new products that Sephora carry and it also explain how to use the products but this subscription box was not well put together. It’s starting to be a waste of ten dollars and unused products. There need to be a separate section of questionnaires when signing up instead the little question that are in the profile of our Sephora account. The questionnaire will help determine which product is best needed for a customer skin type and concerns. Just like the the Esthetician asked when getting a facial at Sephora and the beauty advisor asked when trying to help you find a product for your skin care concerns.
Skewed matching???
paulasusan ROOKIE I VIB
a week ago
RE: Skewed matching???
samanthasmom ROOKIE II INSIDER
Wednesday
Reply: Same here except my profile indicates my hair is thick & frizzy yet they always send me volumizing products!
Same here except my profile indicates my hair is thick & frizzy yet they always send me volumizing products!
Is it worth the money
Draco84 ROOKIE I ROUGE
Wednesday
I am starting to feel like it's not worth the money any more the sample sizes they sent me were laughable this month. I wish they ...read more
I am starting to feel like it's not worth the money any more the sample sizes they sent me were laughable this month. I wish they offered a better version like ipsy did. The glam bag plus I get through them is 25 a month but it has full size products in it like I got one of the Huda obsessions palettes and four other items. I feel like Sephora is scaling back on value for the customer. I am a rouge member with flash shipping my orders never come on time they give us less samples and now the play boxes are getting crummy.
All the Face cream
michskin ROOKIE I INSIDER
Tuesday
As others have stated, I received alll the face cream and NONE of the glamglow or lip!!!! Super bummed I missed out!
As others have stated, I received alll the face cream and NONE of the glamglow or lip!!!! Super bummed I missed out!
Alllll the face cream
ilikewaffos ROOKIE I VIB
Tuesday
I am completely disappointed.... I got 1 lippy from a brand i dont care for and a bunch of face cream...... 
I am completely disappointed.... I got 1 lippy from a brand i dont care for and a bunch of face cream...... 
Love the August Play Box
Sammy81 ROOKIE I VIB
Monday
Re: Love the August Play Box
PenelopeBT MOD INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: Hi @Sammy81, I'm so glad to hear you loved your August box. My favorite product is the Laura Mercier Caviar Mascara. It's great fo ...read more
Hi @Sammy81, I'm so glad to hear you loved your August box. My favorite product is the Laura Mercier Caviar Mascara. It's great for a natural, i'm not wearing mascara type of look. <333   Stay Gorgeous, Penelope
Recent images from this conversation
August Box
I have to say I’m very happy with this month’s box! I’m excited to try the Glamglow toner and the Sunday Riley serum!!!!
I have to say I’m very happy with this month’s box! I’m excited to try the Glamglow toner and the Sunday Riley serum!!!!
Subscribe
LoganHamel ROOKIE I VIB
Tuesday
Re: Subscribe
LaurieBT MOD INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: Hi @LoganHamel,   If you are located in the US, you can subscribe to Play! by Sephora here: https://www.sephora.com/beauty/play ...read more
Hi @LoganHamel,   If you are located in the US, you can subscribe to Play! by Sephora here: https://www.sephora.com/beauty/play I apologize that the subscription is not available in Canada at this time. Thank you!   Warm regards, Laurie
Skin care again!!!
shymoon ROOKIE I ROUGE
Monday
Re: Skin care again!!!
LaurieBT MOD INSIDER
Monday
Reply: Hi @shymoon,   I am sorry to hear that this item was leaking in your Play! Box and thank you for sharing feedback with us about ...read more
Hi @shymoon,   I am sorry to hear that this item was leaking in your Play! Box and thank you for sharing feedback with us about the items you received. I will send you a private message to help shortly. Thank you!   Warm regards, Laurie
Debating on canceling
mancina ROOKIE I ROUGE
Monday
I have had the play box for over a year now, it was something I was always very excited for, but now I open my box dreading the re ...read more
I have had the play box for over a year now, it was something I was always very excited for, but now I open my box dreading the repeat products. How many times can I get the same Nars lip pencil? I have literally duplicates of EVERYTHING. Talk about lack of variety. Sephora is doing nothing to keep people subscribing. I have purchased full size products from my play for if you have the subscription for longer than three months, expect to get the same crap every single month. I have a boxycharm subscription as well and it’s SO nice to actually get full size products and they don’t repeat.
LOVe My August Play!
GlamItXO ROOKIE I INSIDER
Monday
Received my August Play Box today and I LOVE everything I got Spritzed the Playa UV tousled spray for hair hours ago, since it ca ...read more
Received my August Play Box today and I LOVE everything I got Spritzed the Playa UV tousled spray for hair hours ago, since it came as I finished getting ready. So far, so nice. Can't wait to try the other items