Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PLAY! by SEPHORA
PLAY! by SEPHORA
88618 Members
7099 Conversations
250+ looks
Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.
Start a conversation
Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in PLAY! by SEPHORA
JULY SNEAK PEEK!
SephoraPLAY BEAUTY ADVISOR INSIDER
3 weeks ago
RE: JULY SNEAK PEEK!
Adri1988 ROOKIE I INSIDER
36m ago
Reply: I just got my box and I was very happy with all the items!! I look forward to next month!
I just got my box and I was very happy with all the items!! I look forward to next month!
Recent images from this conversation
Recent Looks from this Group
New Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
July Play! Box
SegerCat ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 hours ago
It's like I curated July Play box myself. The perfect sub! Thanks Sephora. The perfect Play! box!!
It's like I curated July Play box myself. The perfect sub! Thanks Sephora. The perfect Play! box!!
  • play 001.JPG
Smell
criscobug ROOKIE I VIB
3 hours ago
Re: Smell
LaurieBT MOD INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: Hi @criscobug,   I am sorry to hear this! I will take a look in more detail and will send you a private message to help.    Be ...read more
Hi @criscobug,   I am sorry to hear this! I will take a look in more detail and will send you a private message to help.    Best regards, Laurie
Highlighter all broken up when I got it.
shellyjo24 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Saturday
Re: Highlighter all broken up when I got it.
LaurieBT MOD INSIDER
3 hours ago
Reply: Hi @minustheife,   Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! I am sorry to hear this and I will send you a private message to ...read more
Hi @minustheife,   Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! I am sorry to hear this and I will send you a private message to help.    Best regards, Laurie
Sad
nsanchez06 ROOKIE I INSIDER
3 hours ago
Re: Sad
LaurieBT MOD INSIDER
3 hours ago
Reply: Hi @nsanchez06,   I am sorry that your highlighter arrived damaged! I will send you a private message to help.    Best regards ...read more
Hi @nsanchez06,   I am sorry that your highlighter arrived damaged! I will send you a private message to help.    Best regards, Laurie
July Box...box of junk
July Box...box of junk
Ravishing911 ROOKIE I INSIDER
3 hours ago
Reply: Cancelled today. Signing up for a better subscription elsewhere.
Cancelled today. Signing up for a better subscription elsewhere.
is everone july box suppose to be the same ? i didnt get the becca highlighter
erva13 ROOKIE I INSIDER
5 hours ago
Hi
Picazo ROOKIE I INSIDER
6 hours ago
Re: Hi
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
6 hours ago
Reply: Hi @Picazo
Hi @Picazo
PLAY! LUXE Vol. 4 is coming in hot
SephoraPLAY BEAUTY ADVISOR INSIDER
05-08-2019
Re: RE: PLAY! LUXE Vol. 4 is coming in hot
ShellPlay ROOKIE I INSIDER
8 hours ago
Reply: Ditto on the disappointment. I missed 1, 3 &4 now (and am home 24/7) primarily due to one Sephora flaw or another. Couple that wit ...read more
Ditto on the disappointment. I missed 1, 3 &4 now (and am home 24/7) primarily due to one Sephora flaw or another. Couple that with my increasing disappointment on half of my samples in the monthly sub are half empty, and it makes me wonder if it's even worth the $10 when I can get another sub elsewhere for the same or a couple bucks more - and get more than a zip lock sandwich bag to store in. 
Sunscreen for summer months
NatKGL ROOKIE I INSIDER
9 hours ago
Re: Sunscreen for summer months
DaneeBT MOD INSIDER
9 hours ago
Reply: Hi @NatKGL,   That's a great suggestion and thank you for sharing this with us! I will forward this to our PLAY! Team for future ...read more
Hi @NatKGL,   That's a great suggestion and thank you for sharing this with us! I will forward this to our PLAY! Team for future consideration   Always, Danee
Why so many repeats?
trixnik ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
Re: Why so many repeats?
NatKGL ROOKIE I INSIDER
9 hours ago
Reply: I agree with you 100%! I received my second bite lip crayon, clinique makeup remover and Daisy Love (just a different variation). ...read more
I agree with you 100%! I received my second bite lip crayon, clinique makeup remover and Daisy Love (just a different variation). With so many brands and products, you would expect more variety.
Play Box
KMoney7 ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
ok thanks.. I will stay tuned.
KMoney7 ROOKIE I ROUGE
11 hours ago
Reply: ok thanks.. I will stay tuned.
ok thanks.. I will stay tuned.
July PLAY!
hayzel ROOKIE I ROUGE
13 hours ago
Re: July PLAY!
DaneeBT MOD INSIDER
12 hours ago
Reply: Hi @hayzel,   I'm sorry for the confusion! It looks like your July PLAY! box is still within the correct delivery timeframe. Ple ...read more
Hi @hayzel,   I'm sorry for the confusion! It looks like your July PLAY! box is still within the correct delivery timeframe. Please note, all PLAY! by SEPHORA boxes will arrive between the fifteenth and twenty-fifth of every month. If you don't receive your box by 7/25, please send me a private message so I can further assist you.    Additionally, I'm sorry to hear you've received repeat items! I'll forward this to our PLAY! Team so they can take this into consideration and improvement in our future boxes. I understand this may be disappointing and I'm sorry for this experience!   Always, Danee
Sephora PLAY
CeciliaHF ROOKIE I VIB
Saturday
Sephora PLAY
lamakeuplover ROOKIE I INSIDER
18 hours ago
Reply: Yes!! 😕😔😒
Yes!! 😕😔😒
Play box
KMoney7 ROOKIE I ROUGE
06-17-2019
If that's true. yes that is sad those was my favorites.
KMoney7 ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
Reply: If that's true. yes that is sad those was my favorites.
If that's true. yes that is sad those was my favorites.
Happy
mimci ROOKIE I INSIDER
Saturday
RE: Happy
mimci ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: It’s always a hit or miss I’ve noticed. I did get another bite beauty lipstick but the other products made up for that. Plus I gav ...read more
It’s always a hit or miss I’ve noticed. I did get another bite beauty lipstick but the other products made up for that. Plus I gave it to my sister.Hopefully next month is better for you! Good luck
First Time Subscription of Sephora Play! Turned out to be heart breaking
sun18 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Saturday
Re: First Time Subscription of Sephora Play! Turned out to be heart breaking
Rainebeau ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: I have to say that around a year ago, many subscribers, including myself, received broken Becca highlighters in their Play box.  I ...read more
I have to say that around a year ago, many subscribers, including myself, received broken Becca highlighters in their Play box.  If you contact them, you will most likely receive 50 points credit.  The bigger concern here, though, is whether this is from that year old batch of broken Becca highlighters... 
What I’m supposed to get in my box is not the same as what I’m receiving.
kelsal89 ROOKIE I VIB
yesterday
Re: What I’m supposed to get in my box is not the same as what I’m receiving.
DaneeBT MOD INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @kelsal89,   Sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM to assist you further.   Always, Danee ...read more
Hi @kelsal89,   Sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM to assist you further.   Always, Danee
Disappointed about July box
Zphinest ROOKIE I VIB
Saturday
Re: Disappointed about July box
DaneeBT MOD INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @Zphinest,   I'm sorry to see your highlighter arrived damaged and that the items in the PLAY! email you received didn't matc ...read more
Hi @Zphinest,   I'm sorry to see your highlighter arrived damaged and that the items in the PLAY! email you received didn't match the items in your box! I'm going to send you a PM to assist you further.   Always, Danee
First box and I'm sadly disappointed 😔
JennSimone ROOKIE I VIB
Saturday
I got the box with the Milk primer, mascara, shampoo, etc. I would have been way happier with the box that had the Caudalie serum ...read more
I got the box with the Milk primer, mascara, shampoo, etc. I would have been way happier with the box that had the Caudalie serum (which I saw in the YouTube video and was one of the reasons I subscribed) and the Drunk Elephant cleansing balm. I completed my profile and feel the way I answered the questions should have given me the other box. Is there a way to change the answers I provided? I can't find a link to change them. Not sure if I'll keep this subscription. I was so excited too! 😔
JULY PLAYBOX!
saravbr ROOKIE II ROUGE
Friday
JULY PLAYBOX!
JennSimone ROOKIE I VIB
Saturday
Reply: This is the box I wanted! I got the box with the Milk primer, mascara, shampoo.....just nothing I would want to use. This is my fi ...read more
This is the box I wanted! I got the box with the Milk primer, mascara, shampoo.....just nothing I would want to use. This is my first box and I am very disappointed. The profile I filled out should have gotten me your box.
Canceling
lolarose787 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Saturday
Re: Canceling
kevinbt MOD INSIDER
Saturday
Reply: Hi @lolarose787! I'm sorry to hear that! There's been some confusion with the preview email clients receive not matching with what ...read more
Hi @lolarose787! I'm sorry to hear that! There's been some confusion with the preview email clients receive not matching with what actually comes in their box.  Please note that the product images that are displayed in the email may or may not match with your actual Play! preview.  In preview email will be a link which will take you to your preview.  From this page, please ensure you are signed in to your account, and the preview will be updated to reflect what is in your box.  I'm sending you a private message to make sure you received the items you were supposed to!    Best,  Kevin
Wavy haired mess!!
kswifty ROOKIE I INSIDER
Saturday
Help!! I have really course red wavy hair and just cannot seem to find a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't leave my hair either ...read more
Help!! I have really course red wavy hair and just cannot seem to find a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't leave my hair either dry and frizzy or heavy and flat. I just want something that will nourish my hair and give me amazing volume at the same time. I can't say I've found any brand that I like enough to keep using past the first bottle...what am I doing wrong?!
Broken Eyeshadow - 1st Box
MarySR ROOKIE I INSIDER
Saturday
Re: Broken Eyeshadow - 1st Box
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
Saturday
Reply: Hi @MarySR,   I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you.    Best, Rebecca ...read more
Hi @MarySR,   I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you.    Best, Rebecca