Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PLAY! by SEPHORA
PLAY! by SEPHORA
91266 Members
7338 Conversations
250+ looks
Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.
Start a conversation
Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Same products 3 times!
ShanLynn77 ROOKIE I VIB
Sunday
Re: Same products 3 times!
kittkatt99 ROOKIE I INSIDER
4 hours ago
Reply: I was SO disappointed to get four out of five products I recently received. This is getting ridiculous. There's only so many sampl ...read more
I was SO disappointed to get four out of five products I recently received. This is getting ridiculous. There's only so many samples I can give away....And I'd really rather be using NEW products!!
Recent Looks from this Group
New Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Eyeliner
love1511 ROOKIE I INSIDER
7 hours ago
I never get eyeliners or lip products
I never get eyeliners or lip products
September Play box.... so disappointed
naisteph ROOKIE I VIB
18 hours ago
Re: September Play box.... so disappointed
DaneeBT MOD INSIDER
10 hours ago
Reply: Hi @naisteph,   I'm sorry for your disappointment in PLAY! and that you've received many primers and mascaras in your boxes! I'l ...read more
Hi @naisteph,   I'm sorry for your disappointment in PLAY! and that you've received many primers and mascaras in your boxes! I'll share your feedback with our PLAY! Team for improvement in our future boxes!   Alway, Danee
SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK!
SephoraPLAY BEAUTY ADVISOR INSIDER
3 weeks ago
I've tried to subscribe to Macy's numerous times over the...
sherrbear71 ROOKIE I INSIDER
12 hours ago
Reply: I've tried to subscribe to Macy's numerous times over the past two weeks. It won't accept my address, which is a house address in ...read more
I've tried to subscribe to Macy's numerous times over the past two weeks. It won't accept my address, which is a house address in the middle of Missouri. It brings up a message stating "address must be in the continental USA". Customer service is a joke! They have no clue what's going on. It's such a disappointment because it does look like a great sub box.
Recent images from this conversation
Getting what they say?
MagsMWard ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
Has anyone actually gotten a box yet that has what we’re told we’re getting or do I have exceptionally bad luck?
Has anyone actually gotten a box yet that has what we’re told we’re getting or do I have exceptionally bad luck?
Foundat
sireli ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Box not here!
ScorpioSpoonie ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Re: Box not here!
DaneeBT MOD INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @ScorpioSpoonie,   All PLAY! boxes will arrive between the 20th-25th of each month! It is possible the shipping carrier may b ...read more
Hi @ScorpioSpoonie,   All PLAY! boxes will arrive between the 20th-25th of each month! It is possible the shipping carrier may be a bit delayed in updating your tracking information. If you don't receive your package by 9/25, please send me a private message so I can assist you Thank you for your patience!   Always, Danee
I signed up today. Do i still get Septembers box?
Jimena1212 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Re: I signed up today. Do i still get Septembers box?
DaneeBT MOD INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @Jimena1212, If you sign up today, you will receive your first box in October!   Always, Danee ...read more
Hi @Jimena1212, If you sign up today, you will receive your first box in October!   Always, Danee
I think I like this!
Sailgirl2406 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Re: I think I like this!
Brutalitops RISING STAR I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: @Sailgirl2406 that's a great box! Lots of useful stuff in there for sure ...read more
@Sailgirl2406 that's a great box! Lots of useful stuff in there for sure
September play box
Shannon928 ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
Anyone disappointed in September box ? Always been pleased with the samples but this month it’s just like blah and kinda like what ...read more
Anyone disappointed in September box ? Always been pleased with the samples but this month it’s just like blah and kinda like whatever thrown in . Nothing special or exciting to try . Not even worth returning 😞
Play box N°966
saravbr ROOKIE II ROUGE
Sunday
Re: Hi @luvmadeup 🤗 ! I can see it from the app! You have to...
luvmadeup ROOKIE II INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Thank you so very much! I just got my Play! Box too☺
Thank you so very much! I just got my Play! Box too☺
OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!
SephoraPLAY BEAUTY ADVISOR INSIDER
09-27-2018
OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!
birdybop ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: how do you rate products in your play box?
how do you rate products in your play box?
Cancelled Play By Sephora!!
Scorpio1113 ROOKIE I ROUGE
Thursday
RE: Cancelled Play By Sephora!!
AllieCat1995 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: I’ve gotten the bite lip crayon in the same exact color 3 times! It’s a great color, but I don’t need 3...
I’ve gotten the bite lip crayon in the same exact color 3 times! It’s a great color, but I don’t need 3...
Sept Playbox Disappointment and some Satisfaction
jaxmom99 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Thursday
RE: Sept Playbox Disappointment and some Satisfaction
decker3 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Thursday
Reply: Same exact problem here. I could smell it before I opened the box!!! I’ve been trying to get rid of the massive headache I got as ...read more
Same exact problem here. I could smell it before I opened the box!!! I’ve been trying to get rid of the massive headache I got as a “bonus” gift. Amika was 1/4 gone as well. So tired of repeats and items that have absolutely ZERO to do with my skin type, tone, etc. Seems like it’s the “leftovers” that didn’t all get used up in the Rewards Bazaar. I have enough hair products to now supply a small hair salon! Someone from Sephora needs to actually read all of these comments that say the same thing over and over and LISTEN to the customers. Or get out of the subscription business.
Different august box from the one showing in app now and repeat products
ajlal ROOKIE I INSIDER
Thursday
I got different august box from which app is showing and the products are repeated as the matte lip colour of smashbox.i got the s ...read more
I got different august box from which app is showing and the products are repeated as the matte lip colour of smashbox.i got the same for 2 times and also a different august box as they are showing...i m attacting the pictures..picture 1 they are showing and picture 2 which i got with repeated lip colour
App and box don’t match
minustheife ROOKIE I ROUGE
Thursday
RE: Re: App and box don’t match
minustheife ROOKIE I ROUGE
Thursday
Reply: Hi Danee, I checked my account and sent you a message. Thanks for you help! Ife
Hi Danee, I checked my account and sent you a message. Thanks for you help! Ife
About August play box
PhillyLove215 ROOKIE I VIB
Wednesday
Re: Hello, I just sent the picture as requested to the email...
LaurieBT MOD INSIDER
Thursday
Reply: Hi @PhillyLove215,   I received clarification that this was the Blanc scent for the Drybar Triple Sec. Thank you!   Best regards, ...read more
Hi @PhillyLove215,   I received clarification that this was the Blanc scent for the Drybar Triple Sec. Thank you!   Best regards, Laurie  
First time
Alettia ROOKIE I INSIDER
Thursday
Re: First time
DaneeBT MOD INSIDER
Thursday
Reply: Hi @Alettia,   Regretfully, our PLAY! Subscription Box is only available in the US, at this time. Please check back as we may ex ...read more
Hi @Alettia,   Regretfully, our PLAY! Subscription Box is only available in the US, at this time. Please check back as we may expand our shipping locations in the future. Thank you!   Always Danee
September Play! Box missing item
emilyrach ROOKIE I INSIDER
Wednesday
Thank you for addressing this so quickly! I look forward...
emilyrach ROOKIE I INSIDER
Wednesday
Reply: Thank you for addressing this so quickly! I look forward to my Play! box arriving in the mail each month and enjoy trying out the ...read more
Thank you for addressing this so quickly! I look forward to my Play! box arriving in the mail each month and enjoy trying out the new products.
“Sneak peek” doesn’t match boxes
maddkatt ROOKIE I VIB
Wednesday
RE: “Sneak peek” doesn’t match boxes
maddkatt ROOKIE I VIB
Wednesday
Reply: I scrolled through, only 2 boxes for the whole year matched! July I received nothing that was in the sneak peek - completely diffe ...read more
I scrolled through, only 2 boxes for the whole year matched! July I received nothing that was in the sneak peek - completely different products!
Wrong color and something was missing in my box.
Echo5680 ROOKIE I ROUGE
Wednesday
Re: Wrong color and something was missing in my box.
LaurieBT MOD INSIDER
Wednesday
Reply: Hi @Echo5680,   Thank you for sharing this feedback with us about your items. The Play! Team works to include items that match y ...read more
Hi @Echo5680,   Thank you for sharing this feedback with us about your items. The Play! Team works to include items that match your beauty profile as much as possible, and I apologize that this item was not a close match. I'll pass your feedback along to the Play! Team. Also, I'm sorry to hear that one of your items was missing from your box and I will send you a private message to help.    Warm regards, Laurie
My September play by sephora?
KaylaB207 ROOKIE I ROUGE
Tuesday
My hair is platinum blonde and I got the brown eyebrow ti...
Echo5680 ROOKIE I ROUGE
Wednesday
Reply: My hair is platinum blonde and I got the brown eyebrow tint. 🙄
My hair is platinum blonde and I got the brown eyebrow tint. 🙄
About to Cancel PlayBox
ZeeDesai ROOKIE I ROUGE
Wednesday
Re: About to Cancel PlayBox
ZeeDesai ROOKIE I ROUGE
Wednesday
Reply: Thanks for the response Kevin, but I did log in and checked thru my link everything before reach out here. So many times it has ha ...read more
Thanks for the response Kevin, but I did log in and checked thru my link everything before reach out here. So many times it has happened that I never receive what it claims I am sent. It’s really wrong.