Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PLAY! by SEPHORA
PLAY! by SEPHORA
87167 Members
6954 Conversations
250+ looks
Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.
Start a conversation
Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Items Received not what email showed for 4th month in a row
malissa99 ROOKIE I INSIDER
4 hours ago
Re: Items Received not what email showed for 4th month in a row
LaurieBT BEAUTY ADVISOR INSIDER
14m ago
Reply: Hi @malissa99 ,   Sorry for the trouble! I will take a look in more detail and will send you a private message to help shortly.   ...read more
Hi @malissa99 ,   Sorry for the trouble! I will take a look in more detail and will send you a private message to help shortly.   Warm regards, Laurie
Recent Looks from this Group
New Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
Is the “minimum purchase of $20” a new thing for redeeming our Play 50 points cards!?
sr20kimme ROOKIE I ROUGE
49m ago
I went to redeem my points and the lady said I have to spend $20 to redeem my play points, and I had the same issue online! Totall ...read more
I went to redeem my points and the lady said I have to spend $20 to redeem my play points, and I had the same issue online! Totally bummed about this since this was a really awesome perk for us play subscribersto get 50 points for being subscribed with just a small purchase of like $5! Here is afew photos of the old play cards and the new ones I just got this month or last month, but they are the exact same and have the new minimum $20 purchase unlike the old ones which have no purchase minimum.... (the old one is from April I believe or maybe March but still very new) Can anyone clear up this for me? Kindof really bummed me out, I am going to continue my subscription for now but I’d really like to know going forth if this is how all the play points cards will be because I won’t bother redeeming them. /:
first box..I signed up to received samples? Not what I expected, definitely not worth $10
mimisunshine ROOKIE I ROUGE
51m ago
JUNE SNEAK PEEK!
SephoraPLAY BEAUTY ADVISOR INSIDER
3 weeks ago
Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!
TMANN73 ROOKIE I INSIDER
an hour ago
Reply: It seems like all monthly boxes have been sending me the same stuff. I dont use full face makeup everyday and only on occasions i ...read more
It seems like all monthly boxes have been sending me the same stuff. I dont use full face makeup everyday and only on occasions i may get out of the house. Mascara i love getting as well as face,body & hair hydrators. But primers i dont need but seem to be getting. And i hate face masks! Hair masks i will use but not face. I have sooooo many. I will see what i get next month & if i dont use alot of what i get then i will def be canceling Sephora Play... Sucks cuz my gf gets everything spot on...@SephoraPLAY wrote: We’re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser! This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products: tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy AlienFirst Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream P.S. Don’t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June. 
Recent images from this conversation
Yes! Exciting box
GER02005 ROOKIE I INSIDER
3 hours ago
Re: Yes! Exciting box
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
3 hours ago
Reply: Hi @GER02005,   I am so so happy to hear that you are loving your box this month! You received some great items Best, Rebecc ...read more
Hi @GER02005,   I am so so happy to hear that you are loving your box this month! You received some great items Best, Rebecca
Play Box June 2019
saravbr ROOKIE II ROUGE
4 hours ago
Re: Hi @PenelopeBT 🤗 I just try the gummis today, and they a...
PenelopeBT MOD INSIDER
3 hours ago
Reply: That's great to hear! I love a good detox/clay mask once a week to really deep clean my pores. <333
That's great to hear! I love a good detox/clay mask once a week to really deep clean my pores. <333
How do I change my beauty preferences
tiki04 ROOKIE I INSIDER
6 hours ago
Re: How do I change my beauty preferences
PenelopeBT MOD INSIDER
6 hours ago
Reply: Hi @tiki04, Under your account information, click on subscriptions. Scroll all the way down the subscriptions page to view your P ...read more
Hi @tiki04, Under your account information, click on subscriptions. Scroll all the way down the subscriptions page to view your PLAY! subscription. At their very bottom of the page, there is an option to complete your PLAY! profile.   Stay Gorgeous, Penelope
Play box cancelled with no reason..
EmmKay5 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Re: Play box cancelled with no reason..
ZakiyaBT MOD INSIDER
7 hours ago
Reply: Hi @EmmKay5,   I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance.   Best, Zakiya ...read more
Hi @EmmKay5,   I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance.   Best, Zakiya
Really frustrating
Skyrackcity ROOKIE I INSIDER
13 hours ago
RE: Really frustrating
Jazziyfizzle ROOKIE I INSIDER
8 hours ago
Reply: Do they send alot of moisturizers in each box?
Do they send alot of moisturizers in each box?
So what am I getting??
crysie1499 ROOKIE I VIB
12 hours ago
My box # is 129 but I’ve gotten 2 different spoiler lists so really curious to know why and which variation am I getting? I’m hopi ...read more
My box # is 129 but I’ve gotten 2 different spoiler lists so really curious to know why and which variation am I getting? I’m hoping it’s the one with the tarte foundation because the other box is terrible.
play box.
Scarlet28 ROOKIE I VIB
yesterday
play box.
blushlicious ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: You will get Julys Playbox.
You will get Julys Playbox.
😭😭😭😭
Shaimaa66 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
I need know plz why every month I received products not match with the products in the email Every time I write what I want from p ...read more
I need know plz why every month I received products not match with the products in the email Every time I write what I want from products I can’t get it 😭😭😭😭why? Every time I received email what you got in this month but I don’t get this in real
Wrong items
colllovesmakeup ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
Re: Wrong items
kevinbt MOD INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hello @colllovesmakeup, I am sorry to hear that! I am sending you a private message to further assist.    Regards,  Kevin ...read more
Hello @colllovesmakeup, I am sorry to hear that! I am sending you a private message to further assist.    Regards,  Kevin
Skin care
kristin1002 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Overload this month. What’s up with that?! How do I prevent a future box of all skin care?
Overload this month. What’s up with that?! How do I prevent a future box of all skin care?
monthly box
JenGuerra13 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
I am new to the monthly box set and wanted to know if it always contain mainly face creams in it? I have received 2 boxes so far w ...read more
I am new to the monthly box set and wanted to know if it always contain mainly face creams in it? I have received 2 boxes so far with a total of 6 different kinds of face creams. that's 3 creams a box. what about other stuff like real makeup samples? why is it mainly just face creams?
Yay! Makeup!
bookwyrmm ROOKIE III VIB
yesterday
So excited to get the Kaja! Lately, if my boxes had makeup, it was mainly mascara or black eyeliner (did get one of those this mon ...read more
So excited to get the Kaja! Lately, if my boxes had makeup, it was mainly mascara or black eyeliner (did get one of those this month, too). Sometimes, I'd get a lippie, but those were usually either bright red or a neutral that didn't work for me. Receiving a highlighter in a brand that is totally new to me really made this month's box for me.
June box 145 sephora play spoilers please
Re: June box 145 sephora play spoilers please
flatline ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: I've got box 145, and it shows:Tarte Babassu Foundcealer in shade 36HLaneige Lip Sleeping Mask in VanillaStila Stay All Day Waterp ...read more
I've got box 145, and it shows:Tarte Babassu Foundcealer in shade 36HLaneige Lip Sleeping Mask in VanillaStila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Jet BlackFirst Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR CreamBiossance Squalane + Tea Tree Detox MaskBonus: Hum Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair In the past, what i actually get has sometimes been different though.
Excited to get my 1st box!
Jennifer1475 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
I can't wait to receive my 1st box. I cancelled Ipsy due to getting makeup I would never use. I love that play! leans more towardd ...read more
I can't wait to receive my 1st box. I cancelled Ipsy due to getting makeup I would never use. I love that play! leans more towardd skincare.
June box
ciara1212 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Re: RE: Re: June box
jirb ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Same here!  I have combination skin but since it's really hot out it's been getting more oily.
Same here!  I have combination skin but since it's really hot out it's been getting more oily.
Broken playbox item
BexBasu ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
Re: Broken playbox item
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Hi @BexBasu,   I will send you a PM to further assist you!   Best, Rebecca ...read more
Hi @BexBasu,   I will send you a PM to further assist you!   Best, Rebecca
Less skincare and more makeup!
CourtneyNM2046 ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
RE: Less skincare and more makeup!
Meaggy89 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Same!! All they send me is moisturizer! I get multiple in each box and I have oily acne prone skin so moisturizer is the one thing ...read more
Same!! All they send me is moisturizer! I get multiple in each box and I have oily acne prone skin so moisturizer is the one thing I can’t use! 🤦🏻‍♀️ this is my 3rd box and already I want to cancel.
Too little make up, too much skin care
DDHS ROOKIE I VIB
yesterday
RE: Too little make up, too much skin care
CourtneyNM2046 ROOKIE I ROUGE
yesterday
Reply: I’ve gotten 5 of those damn aqua bombs! I’m so sick of the duplicates. I’m starting to think it’s time to cancel.
I’ve gotten 5 of those damn aqua bombs! I’m so sick of the duplicates. I’m starting to think it’s time to cancel.
First Time
DemetriaB28 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
I will be receiving my first box this month and after looking at the products some of them I’ve already tried from Ipsy.
I will be receiving my first box this month and after looking at the products some of them I’ve already tried from Ipsy.
pay for june
SBGood69 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
RE: pay for june
Nicky1029 ROOKIE I INSIDER
yesterday
Reply: Yes, I joined to try makeup! We’ve received lots of moisturizers lately! Try Ipsy! Every month is filled with fun shadows, lip pro ...read more
Yes, I joined to try makeup! We’ve received lots of moisturizers lately! Try Ipsy! Every month is filled with fun shadows, lip products and eye liners! I’m considering cancelling as well.