Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

an entire box full of bad choices for October

I finally closed my Sephora Play subscription. This month I received an entire box full of liquid foundations and liquid primers. I have been a Sephora Rouge customer and Play subscriber for over 2 years, never during that time have I purchased 1 single liquid foundation. My box was full of colors that are much lighter than my skin IQ number on my Sephora profile, even if I wanted to give liquid foundation a try these will not work. I have been on the fence about ending my Play subscription for a few months so this was all I needed to make my decision. Why would I continue to pay for tiny samples that are continuously repetitive and/or irrelevant? I'm sad, but I think it's just a case of FOMO 😆 I still love Sephora but I think I have just outgrown my Play subscription.

Re: an entire box full of bad choices for October

@Jessielynne42,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about the contents in your box. I am truly sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the items. I will be sure to share this as feedback with the appropriate department within our company.

❤️ Melissa
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing