Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Wrong items

I was super excited to read my email and see what would be in my June box. I legit had been wanting to try every single item and was suuuper pumped! When I got home and opened it I only had 2 of the items on the list of items I was supposed to get (the Laneige Lip Mask and the Sephora collection all day hydrator) AND I got the Belif Aqua Bomb true cream for like the 3rd time. I might be cancelling my subscription service after this one.... super disappointing.

RE: Wrong items

I know. I have like 10 samples of the original lip mask, I was pumped that they said I’d be getting the vanilla. I also think getting Sephora brand samples is a little cheesy... Everything in the box is different than what they said, at least the tarte concealer is only a little too dark 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wrong items

i got the same exact box which didn't match my spoiler. i am super frustrate with play. i wanted the foundcealer and julep lip topper and everything else in that box. im so irritated. ive been with play for over a year now. this sucks. @kevinbt @colllovesmakeup

Re: Wrong items

Hi @Marrrryyyyy! I'm sorry about that! I can take a look at your Play! box and see what was supposed to arrive. I'll send you a PM to further assist .

Regards, 

Kevin

Re: Wrong items

Hello @colllovesmakeup, I am sorry to hear that! I am sending you a private message to further assist. 

Regards, 

Kevin

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing