From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Why doesn't Sephora USE my profile answers? Why don't we get the better brands??

I filled out my profile questionnaire and I STILL get colors that are completely off. Every time I get a foundation shade it's always a dark orangey shade. My skin tone is OLIVE... that does not mean I am dark skinned or tan. I am Italian. I got an orange Estee Lauder FOUNDATION instead of a Milk Makeup primer. Could have actually used the primer!!!! February's box is a complete failure and once again I received a mauve colored lipstick, a bunch of face creams and an orange foundation. Where are all the samples of eye shadow pallets, blushes, makeup tools, different color lipsticks??? I WANT THE MAKEUP!!!!! Really sick of getting the same brand of products too. ALLLLLLL of the different brands at Sephora but I keep getting Clinique, Estee Lauder, Fresh, Bite Beauty..... seriously- I could get Clinique & Estee Lauder at a department store makeup counter if I really wanted those brands. Where are the Tarte samples, ABH, Too Faced, Fenty??? And if we MUST have face washes and eye creams then why can't we get any Tatcha & Shiseido every once in a while?? Seems like a sneaky way for Sephora to get rid of the overstock samples of the same old brands that they can't get rid of in the stores. Does anyone from Sephora actually read these threads because it seems like too many of us are raising the same issues for TOO MANY months in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty fed up of wasting my money and that $10 is adding up fast every month to a pile of mauve lipsticks and orange foundations in the same old brands that no one else wants either.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing