Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Why can't Sephora get out colors correct for out Play subscription?

Why is it that Sephora can't get our preferences correct on our Play boxes?  Why is it that they send me BLACK eyeliner?  I HATE eyeliner, I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE black eyeliner.  It is not fun, it is not new, it is not exciting. 

I am VERY fair- why do you even try to send me foundation?  None match, so I don't wear it. 

Red lipstick.  Why??  Why two months in a row?  Where is the "new" and "exciting"? 

How can you not tell you still mail out the same stuff?  Your Play box has gotten so boring.  It is like you intentionally try to anger your consumers.  Read the comments about your box!  

What can't you look at my profile, and put SOME effort in to your curation and TRY and match my likes, and dislikes.

Why do you have so many variations of your box?  Why can't we pick some items?  It is like Sephora goes out of there way to give me products I will not use, don't like, and hate the color.

Good bye Sephora

Tags:

RE: Why can't Sephora get out colors correct for out Play subscription?

The profile records your skin tone, hair & eye color, as well as your skin and hair concerns. Not your preferences. While you might think black eye liner isn’t appropriate for fair skin, beauty experts disagree. The box isn’t about new products; it’s about getting you to try new things. In my case, even though I’m rouge, about 80% of the stuff in my box is stuff I’ve never thought about trying. Also keep in mind some of us are just fussy.

try Ipsy! same price and you get a bag with it too, perso...

try Ipsy! same price and you get a bag with it too, personally I love it! you review your products and they will read it and make it better every month! my shade always matches and I always get things I like! I'd recommend Ipsy to anyone!

Re: try Ipsy! same price and you get a bag with it too, perso...

You are correct.  I have that bag, I think I will just drop Sephora, and get 2 Ipsy's! lol

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing