Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Who actually looks at our profiles?!

I just got my September box and the Benefit brow gel (which I have received for the 3rd time by the way) is in shade 3 which is way too dark for me! It specifically says chosen for you based on your hair color. I’m a natural light blonde with very light hair and eyebrows and wear shade 1! Also, something leaked all in the bag. I suspect it was the wave spray and I could smell it before I even opened the bag. So frustrating.

RE: Who actually looks at our profiles?!

I was also wondering if you look at our reviews of the Play! Products and determine what to put in our Subscription boxes that way? TIA!

I don’t think anyone does either. My tiny smashbox foundation was way to dark for my skin tone. It’s disappointing Play! And Sephora can’t seem to get it together.

I cancelled my Play! after the disappointing boxes I’ve received, lately. Colors are off and some products don’t work with my skin or hair. I’ve seen items that are in other boxes that would be more suitable for me. Does anyone really pay attention when filling these?

Re: Who actually looks at our profiles?!

Hi @LinNicole,

I am sorry to hear this and thank you for sharing this feedback with us. The Play! Team works to send items that match your profile as closely as possible, and I apologize that this item was not a fitting match. I'll share your feedback with our teams so improvements can be made. Also, I'm sorry to hear that an item leaked inside of your box, and I'll send you a private message to help shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

Re: Who actually looks at our profiles?!

Yeah, I am convinced no one really looks at profiles. I am clearly a brunette, (brown eyes too) says so on my profile. Unless I am missing something, I got the same brow gel and it says "chosen for my haircolor" Its warm golden blonde color. So pretty much useless to me. My first box I got some pore treatment, says "chosen for my skin concerns" In my profile, I did not state one of my concerns was issues with my pores. So who knows!!!

Who actually looks at our profiles?!

Same here. I'm blonde, wear shade 1, and got 4.5 based on my hair color. SMH
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing