Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Which is it???

Yesterday I got an email saying what would be in my March box. Then today I was shown an almost entirely different list in the Sephora app. Which is it?

RE: Which is it???

Update - I got the one I least wanted/least matched my needs. So glad I cancelled. Went back to Ipsy and trying Birchbox for March. Sephora take note. Your terrible service is losing you customers!

You know what? Never mind. I just cancelled. This is the absolute worst subscription service - false/confusing information, boring products and horrible customer service. I will take my money elsewhere!

Aleshia!!! This is EXACTLY why I cancelled two months ago! I was just thinking about Play! And wondered if I had made the right decision in cancelling . I came in here to see if anyone else was having the issue I had , and here you are! I got so fed up with getting the wrong items - when you email Sephora they write back saying that what gets shown on the app are “items that you COULD get!! ABSOLUTE BULL! If Ipsy can tell me on the 2nd of each month what I’m getting in my bag that month, then Sephora sure as hell can to! Thanks for reassuring me that I made the right choice in canceling!

Nothing has changed - that’s despite the fact they know there’s a problem. I got an email 2 weeks ago apologizing for the same issue happening in January and February, yet here we are in March with the EXACT SAME PROBLEM!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos3
testing