Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Where’s my box?????

It shipped on the 11th......It was suppose to arrive today, the 17th......8pm and still no box. According to tracking it’s still in California!! That’s twice I’ve been disappointed by Sephora this week. First the samples in my order that arrived earlier in the week were not the samples I ordered and now this!! I know in the grand scheme of things it’s not a big deal but it’s really annoying!!

Re: Where’s my box?????

Hi @EmmieK,

Sorry for any confusion! PLAY boxes are scheduled to be delivered around the 20th of each month, and yours should be delivered shortly. 

If you have not received your PLAY box by the end of the week, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA so that we may assist you further. 

Bisous, 

Sian

RE: Re: Where’s my box?????

Im not confused. It shipped November 11th and since then it has had a scheduled delivery day of November 17th. Even on November 17th it said it was delivering that day. It never arrived........ On November 18th it just said “On its way” and today, November 19th” it says it’s being delivered today. Fingers crossed.

Re: RE: Re: Where’s my box?????

@EmmieK,

I am going to look into the status of your PLAY box and send you a message shortly. 

❤️ Melissa
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing