From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

What day does the Play box usually arrive??? And what day does it come when you pay the extra 10$ for fast shipping???

RE: What day does the Play box usually arrive??? And what day does it come when you pay the extra 10$ for fast shipping???

I don’t think the $10 extra charge for faster shipping has anything to do with the Play! Box shipping, only on any orders you place. I’ve been getting the only box for 6 months now and it always arrives during the 3rd week of the month but when I place an order from the app I get 2 day shipping.

Re: What day does the Play box usually arrive??? And what day does it come when you pay the extra 10$ for fast shipping???

Hi @MichellesFlawle

Our PLAY boxes usually arrive around the 20th of each month. If you have any additional questions about your PLAY scubscription, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team so they can troubleshoot the issue right away: 1-844-PLY-HELP or playhelp@sephora.com. Alternatively, feel free to send me a PM 🙂

Bisous, 

Sian

RE: What day does the Play box usually arrive??? And what day does it come when you pay the extra 10$ for fast shipping???

Play! Boxes usually come anywhere between the 15th-20th of every month. Having 2-day shipping doesn’t effect it at all since it’s a subscription. They usually come within 7 days of it being shipped.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing