cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

What all do y'all subscribe to and what ur favs

so tell me girls an guys 😍🌈💞 what do y'all subscribe to I'm a subscriber to ipsy , birchbox , sehore of course an just signed up to allure I've had in the past lip monthly an boxy charm I didn't care for them but every body like different things ! Sephora an birchbox are my fav !!! What's yalls an is there better stuff out there pls share your info thanks !!!!

Re: What all do y'all subscribe to and what ur favs

This is seriously old post, but just in case anyone is looking for some current info here goes, 

These are my current boxes:

Beauteque BB Box

6 full size K-beauty products(Tony Moly, Laniege) seriously cute products at a great price, each box is worth about $75-$85 and cost $27.35 with tax & shipping included. My absolute favorite. Never dissappoints.

Beauteque Mask Maven

Same company but this service provides masks. 9 a month. It's about $18 total with all taxes & s/h. 

Boxycharm/Boxyluxe

Great, very popular. Awesome for makeup, not so good with skincare. You get more than $100 worth of products for only $21. Boxyluxe is a quarterly box, that's $49.99 and is ONLY available to current BOXYCHARM subscribers. It is scheduled to debut September 2018, all details are scheduled to hit the press Wed Aug 15th, 2018. For current subscribers it will be an additional charge of $28.99 every Sept, Dec, March & June. It willed be billed separately from your monthly $21, and the prepaid accounts will get the 1 charge every quarter. The luxe box option is suppose to have 10-12 full sized items. The box is so much bigger it opens up a lot more possibilities. 

IPSY

It's $10 & has the best personalization tools. They draw from reviews, profiles, questionnaires and upcoming product reviews. It is a makeup heavy subscription. However I've only had it 6 months and I'm still figuring out how to best get what I want. It's worth the cost and you can put it on hold if you want to skip a month. 

Beautyfix by DermStore

AWESOME 6 full size or deluxe travel size skin care from the best brand's in the industry.  Brand's include First Aid Beauty, Juice, elemis, R+Co just to name a few.  Each box is worth at least $100. It's $25+tax, shipping is free in the states. I highly recommend 

I also have

Birchbox

Sephora Play(obviously)

SCENTBIRD

TRIBE-CANCELLED THIS MONTH

If anyone wants to know about my subscription boxes just let me know. I have done a lot of research into all of these boxes for a review series "Beauty Box Report Card"  I'm still working on it but plan on publishing in late Sept, early Oct. I'm happy to answer any questions and I welcome all comments 

Daisys & Lollipops,

Natalie

What all do y'all subscribe to and what ur favs

I subscribed to boxycharm about 4 months ago and I love it. They send full size products. If you are interested please use this link. You'll get a free becca highlighter. 😉 ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Re: What all do y'all subscribe to and what ur favs

I subscribe to, of course Sephora Play, Ipsy, Kiss Me- Live Glam & Spoiled Lips (which are monthly lippies). Spoiled Lips also have a monthly palette sub. One of them have monthly Morphe Brushes & nail polish as well, can't remember which one, but they are like $20. 

RE: What all do y'all subscribe to and what ur favs

I subscribe to Play!, Boxycharm, Ipsy and Allure. I love them all and will always be a subscriber!

RE: What all do y'all subscribe to and what ur favs

Beautyfix from Dermstore (7 or 8 products and usually all skincare, plus 1 is full size). Ipsy (been on fence with it, getting black eyeliner and red or pink lip color every month gets old). Birchbox (a lot of skincare and samples are usually larger than the little packet samples, plus get a full size product in every box). Macy’s beauty box (similar to Play). Allure beauty box (mix of makeup and skincare, good size samples and I think get 6 or 7). Ipsy and Birchbox attempt to tailor to buyers style. Allure or Birchbox are my faves because they have best size samples! Dermstore is up there too though! These are a bit pricier than Play and Macy’s and Ipsy though, but u get more products and bigger samples plus full size sample in most of them. Dermstore gives u a 20% off coupon with each box. Ipsy gives you discounts on the products in your bag. Allure sends u on the spot info when anywhere has flash sales or good products r on sale, plus links to stores having sales. I love beauty boxes because getting samples lets me try items before I buy. I always feel bad if I purchase something and want to return it, so I end up with boxes full of makeup or skincare that I have never used and never will.

I'm definitely going to stick with play for 10$ a month y...

I'm definitely going to stick with play for 10$ a month you can't go too wrong ha!
Anonymous Insider

RE: I'm definitely going to stick with play for 10$ a month y...

Also for $10 is Ipsy allure I believe may be $1-$2 more but very worth it and Macy’s is amazing

@KrissB88 I'm subscribed to play, boxycharm,and two diffe...

@Anonymous I'm subscribed to play, boxycharm,and two different ipsys( completely different profiles) lol I also had a sub for Lola beauty box, so far boxycharm for 21$ a month is great! boxes usually over 100$ value
Anonymous Insider

RE: @KrissB88 I'm subscribed to play, boxycharm,and two diffe...

Boxy luxe is not even available as of yet but should be soon if you have done all that they have said so far
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing