Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

What I got did not match “what I got”

My Sephora play box had 3 different foundations and my email saying “what I got” is what I wanted, unfortunately didn’t receive what I was supposed to. I will be canceling my subscription and putting it on blast if this isn’t corrected

127F09C5-97DB-496C-9A86-3F4EC7E01B98.png

Re: What I got did not match “what I got”

I am completely disappointed in this months box. I do not wear foundation. The box has three foundations, a foundation setting spray, and a primer for under the foundation . This is useless to me. I look forward to this box and open it with excitement- this is a major fail

I got the same as you.  Three different foundations in one month?  This is not the first time the email I received was of what I was getting was completely different than what I got and imagine my disappointment when I open the box to find NONE of it.  I immediately canceled my subscription.  

RE: Re: What I got did not match “what I got”

I am having the same issue what I was suppose to have received, is something I actually wanted and was happy that getting and seeing the posts on here with people getting the wrong items as well. Oh course I got what I did not want and the last time I received foundation samples the color was not what I wear and I ended up throwing it away. I have already cancelled my play subscription. I am going to stick with my boxy charm subscription.

Re: RE: Re: What I got did not match “what I got”

Hi @akasha8302,

I apologize for the disappointment and thank you for sharing this feedback with us about your box preview! I'll send you a private message requesting more information so that I can share this feedback for improvements.

Warm regards,

Laurie 

Sorry for the confusion, @smokiehanky! I am showing in your screenshot you are not signed in to your account.  When viewing that page, you will need to make sure you are signed in to see the correct preview.  It should change once you are.  

Best, 

Kevin

I signed in as you can see in the following screen shot. It’s the same. Doesn’t change the fact that I received 3 foundations

ECA3435C-61C1-426E-8970-1B7D7D69E800.png

@smokiehanky,

Thank you for providing this as feedback about the contents in your box and the email. I will be sure to share this with the appropriate department within our company. Thank you.

❤️ Melissa
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos4
  • 127F09C5-97DB-496C-9A86-3F4EC7E01B98.png
  • ECA3435C-61C1-426E-8970-1B7D7D69E800.png
testing