Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Unable to RSVP To Play Date

I've been trying to RSVP to the Sephora Play date and all location i select say No Dates Available. Is there another way to RSVP?

Re: Unable to RSVP To Play Date

I was finally able to RSVP to one of the two listed locations in Boston for this event. It's worth double checking!

RE: Unable to RSVP To Play Date

Call your store or corporate- mine did the same and when we went in today we found out that they are having an event. Of course it's packed already

@Shanae1026!! I think I recognize you from Tysons!?? I've bee having the same issue even before I got the email. It's not the first time it happens to me. Thinking we'll have to call Ida and see what's going on 😕

RE: Re: Unable to RSVP To Play Date

Hey lady! Yes! I called yesterday and left a message. They didn't even have the details yet. So i think the email was sent prematurely

Re: RE: Re: Unable to RSVP To Play Date

Ah, that could have been. I'll see if I can call this weekend.

Nothing was ever available when I checked for the seattle, wa area 😕

PLAY! date at NYC just opened up for 9/29 at 7 p.m, which is different from the usual Thursday/ Tuesday scheduling. Check the RSVP link again to see if there's new spots open up. 

Neither Boston area location had an opening, and I checked about an hour after the email went out. I didn't call either store, but honestly, it seems like a snafu in their system. Even last month, with the same promo of brining a friend didn't fill up this quickly.

SF Bay Area was full. I called and they didn't even offer...

SF Bay Area was full. I called and they didn't even offer to pencil me in. Apparently they have a waiting list. I'm not impressed.

RE: SF Bay Area was full. I called and they didn't even offer...

I was really disappointed when I tried to RSVP that of all the stores in the SF Bay Area, only two are even hosting the event. It's so tough with our Bay Area traffic to make it to the Powell or Stoneridge location by 7pm on a Tuesday 😞

Same in NYC. I called the store and they said they haven't been confirmed for the play date, but it should be set up by Thursday.

Same in St. Louis Metro area. SUPER BUMMED!

Same in St. Louis Metro area. SUPER BUMMED! I saw one of the Mods/ admins tell someone to call your local store and see if they had spaces/were participating but not listed on the RSVP site.

Same here in Baltimore. Really frustrating as I would love the opportunity to check it out especially because I get so many emails about it.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Unable to RSVP To Play Date

Same here! It's difficult to access play! Date in Baltimore area

Yup same here in philly
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing