Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Too little make up, too much skin care

Does everyone else feel like they are getting way too many skin care products and not enough actual make up products in their Play! boxes these days? I subscribed so that I could try out different makeup items before I buy full size products, but I really haven’t been getting very many products to try the last several months. I have been a subscriber for over a year now and I am seriously considering dropping the subscription. Duplicates, cleansers, and moisturizers are cluttering up my closet at this point. Give us something new please!!

RE: Too little make up, too much skin care

I’ve gotten 5 of those damn aqua bombs! I’m so sick of the duplicates. I’m starting to think it’s time to cancel.

Re: Too little make up, too much skin care

I agree. Two moisturizer in one box?? The only makeup we get is mascara and I'm so picky and brand loyal with mascara I never use them. Not one thing in this box I'm interested to try.

I actually love it! Skin care products can be more expensive than makeup, so I really enjoy receiving them to try out, as for makeup we’ve been getting a lot of macaras and I love it too 

If I receive one more Aqua Bomb cream, I'm going to scream.  I've got 4 sitting around already.  I would love to see more makeup.  That is also why I signed up with Play. 

Hi @DDHS,

Thanks for sharing this with us and I'm sorry to hear you haven't been receiving many makeup samples! I will forward this to our PLAY! Team!

Always,
Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing