Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

This isn't an opportunity for Sephora to clean out samples

I agree with the previous posts. I'm not getting samples that match my profile. It just seems like you are clearing out old product samples and giving us the privilege of buying them. Don't say that you're giving us two overly bright lip colors this month so we can share. I don't want either. I now have a pile of these from the last few months with no one to share them with. Can you be more creative? I'd like to try more face and hair products. Make-up that I can wear to work. Products that I may not have thought of or heard of. The make-up in this box was a bust.
Anonymous Insider

Re: This isn't an opportunity for Sephora to clean out samples

Sometimes I look online to see what they have for deluxe size samples for online orders and then try to guess which ones they’ll put in our boxes.  (I usually guess the ones that aren’t as popular). 

RE: This isn't an opportunity for Sephora to clean out samples

I totally agree. My samples have not matched my profile at all the past few months. Products have not been for my hair type, skin type, or good shades for my complexion. I don’t want to pay for a box of products that Sephora gets for free from companies. Yes, I love trying new things, but don’t unload your duplicates on us. Please, please start matching them to our profiles!
Anonymous Insider

I completely agree with both of you, when I watched the Y...

I completely agree with both of you, when I watched the YouTube video of the products that were going to be in the box this month, I saw 4-5 things that's have been in boxes the last few months... very disappointing. I still haven't got my box yet... really hoping I don't get all the same things I got in previous boxes
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing