Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

So are we not getting the January Play Box? Mine says shipping information received on Jan 14, but there’s no tracking info.

Re: So are we not getting the January Play Box? Mine says shipping information received on Jan 14...

Hi @saintteecee,

We apologize as PLAY boxes are arriving late this month.  We invite you to please check your tracking information as it should display an estimated delivery date. Also, I have removed the photo with your tracking number, as it is not recommend to post your order or personal information in public.  

Please feel free to send me or any Mod a PM if you have any additional questions.  

Thank you for your patience as we get your box to you!  

Best,

Steph 

Anonymous Insider

Re: So are we not getting the January Play Box? Mine says shipping information received on Jan 14, but there’s no tracking info.

Yup same here and i messaged them a week ago telling them my box did not ship and they assured me it was coming and not to worry. I messaged a few more times and was assured id get my box and if it wasnt here by the 23rd they would reship. I then get told told i can wait till the 25th and if its not here they will refund bc they are sold out!!!!! SOLD OUT!?! EXCUSE ME?!? You ASSURED me i would get my box no matter what and would reship today and believe i took screenshot of EVERYTHING bc they have done this to me so many times before. Not to mention the email showing what i was suppose to get has now changed on my account and its now a bunch of junk with two items i was suppose to get. Im calling cooperate because im sick of this and they need to get it together. They didnt have enough so they strung me along and lied so they could refund and never had any intention of sending out alot of peoples boxes. Something needs to be done. 

Re: So are we not getting the January Play Box? Mine says shipping information received on Jan 14...

Hi @Anonymous,

We sincerely apologize for any confusion caused and we understand your frustration.  It appears that PLAY boxes are arriving late this month.  We kindly invite you to please check your tracking information as it should display an estimated delivery date.

Please feel free to send me or any Mod a PM if you have any additional questions.  

Thank you for your patience as we get your box to you!  

Best,

Steph 

So are we not getting the January Play Box? Mine says shipping information received on Jan 14, but there’s no tracking info.

same here
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing