Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

Smoke and Mirrors with this “new and exciting” Sephora play pouch

I get it’s made from recycled material but you essentially sent us a fancy ziplock bag. What is this??  It’s not purse friendly at all and it’s actually pretty ugly. I get that fabric isn’t biodegradable but I used and reused those pouches. They were way more practical. You dropped the ball here. 

Re: Smoke and Mirrors with this “new and exciting” Sephora play pouch

Totally true!!! That’s cool that it’s 100% recyclable but I can 100% guarantee most people are putting these straight in the garbage to go to a landfill,most of the population does not separate and recycle household items. It’s a complete waste when these fabric bags were being saved and reused by subscribers. This is a huge disappointment. 

Anonymous Insider

Smoke and Mirrors with this “new and exciting” Sephora play pouch

This is really disappointing. I haven't received mine yet, but I'm supposed to get it tomorrow. I don't think I'm looking forward to this box. I've been saving all my bags so I could stitch them together to make a bigger bag. Please go back to the cloth bags.

Hi all,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I'll share your feedback with the Play! Team for future consideration and improvements. Thank you. 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

RE: Smoke and Mirrors with this “new and exciting” Sephora play pouch

I do not like these bags. My nudestix came MELTED. This has never happened to any lipsticks when cloth bags were used. All of my products were very hot.

You got a nude stick? Why did I not get one???

You probably got a diff box
Anonymous Insider

Are you talking about the bag for the play box? I just got my first subscription and it didn’t even have a cute bag or anything wasn’t sure if it was supposed to or what mine was literally in a plastic bag. Disappointed.

This is my first box also. Was kinda looking forward to the cloth bag. Nope started out with plastic. Hope this isn't always gonna be this way. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you talking about the bag for the play box? I just got my first subscription and it didn’t even have a cute bag or anything wasn’t sure if it was supposed to or what mine was literally in a plastic bag. Disappointed.

Yeah the bag sucks. Very disappointed. For $10 I can buy 1000 sandwich bags just like the one my box came in haha

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing