Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA

Seriously need to get it together

Ok, so first of all - once again - my box didn't match what the email said I would get.  And YES, I DID log in.  The generic box that showed when I first clicked the link from the email was different than the one that showed when I logged in, and I even took a screenshot, because I suspected that what I would get would be different.  And what do you, know - it was.  At least I didn't get my hopes up too much this month, because I know that no one at Sephora can seem to get it together.

Now, moving on to what garbage was actually in my box.  Yet ANOTHER nude lipstick.  I am not exaggerating when I say I have gotten 3 in the last 7 months (Aug, Jul, Feb), and at least 4 in the past 9 months (but I think it was actually 5). 

Another clinique lotion that literally NO ONE seems to want, and yet another moisturizing setting spray that will mix well with my oily skin. Yet another box that where most of the contents go straight into the garbage.

The point of these boxes is to try new things.  I don't expect stuff tailored to EXACTLY what I want, but for the love, why would I need a nude lipstick every other month?  And they keep saying "update your profile" but I have, and I still keep getting stuff that will be awful on my oily skin.  

It's really clear that no one at Sephora cares, because I keep reading the same things from people on this forum, but nothing changes.  These boxes are garbage.  LITERAL garbage, in my case.  And I'm done with Play.

Re: Seriously need to get it together

@rachelmichelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your PLAY box. I am truly sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your box and I will be sure to share this with the appropriate contact within our company. Thank you again it is greatly appreciated.

❤️ Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing