Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

September 2019 - Box #966?

Hey - is anyone else getting Box #966 for September 2019?  I'm curious what is in it.  I don't have the app.  🙂

RE: September 2019 - Box #966?

I didn’t get anything that’s listed as items in the current box. I’m very disappointed. 🥺

Re: RE: September 2019 - Box #966?

Same thing happened to me with this box! I have not been so excited to get a box in what seems like forever and I open the box and BAM! complete opposite of what they showed. 

Re: September 2019 - Box #966?

Saw online that someone posted the contents of box #966. They said they got the information from a Sephora rep.

- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara

- Benefits Cosmetics Gimme Brow +Volumizing Eyebrow gel

- Fresh Strawberry Exfoliating Cleanser

- First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Pores Be Gone Matte Primer

- Amika Bushwick Beach No-Salt Wave Spray

- Yves Saint Laurent Libre

Hope those contents are correct.  I'm looking forward to the Fresh Strawberry cleanser!

I hope this is not right.  It never fails.  I watch the unboxing video on Sephoras YouTube channel and I say to myself "well I would be happy with any of the skincare products EXCEPT the First Aid beauty one" and what do you know, I get the first aid beauty one.  I have dry dry skin and I LOATHE matt primer. And if they actually read my profile they would see that.  Most dry skin people don't want anything "matte."  And then we get to the hair products and I say to myself" well I hate "beachy" hair, I hope of get the briogeo mask" and what do you know, I get the one I don't want.  I've been a Play subscriber for a long time and honestly I only keep going because the 50 points.   

Thanks!!!

same box ; but I still don't know yet what's inside! 🤔

Same!

How do you know the number of your box? This will be my first box and I am very curious about the products in it as well.

Hey!  If you look at your order, it is the last three digits of the Item #.  The Play! thread and some other sub threads may go into what people have heard about their boxes.  Either that, or you can see if anyone at mysubscriptionaddiction put information in the Play! spoilers threads.  Sephora used to let us know ahead of time what we were getting.  It was a nice little something to look forward to, but that head's up went away like a year ago....

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing